BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I LOVE these flings, they smell sooooooo good and leave my clothes smelling GREAT!! They are easy for my kids to use as well. I am all for people trying these!! I was able to get these at an affordable price because I was able to use coupons on them as well.
Rachel B.
Mandan, ND
I love the smell it leaves on my clothes. it works well on getting my clothes clean and getting out the stains.. its a great price and works very well. i change out the sent i use once in a while just to change it up abit.. i would recommend this product
Sydney L.
Los Angeles, CA
Gain flings are a convenient brand of laundry detergent. The small pods are pre-filled with detergent, there you do not have to worry about pouring a messy liquid and figuring out how much you need. These are easy to use because if you have a heavier load, you just toss in two. The scent is pleasant, not overwhelming, and gives me no skin irritation.
Heather S.
Smells great and cleans better. It was very very good at taking out stains. I loved them and they are very small and easy to use. Nothing is better than them I will never switch. They are too good. I use them every day adn recommend others to do as well
Aimee F.
San Antonio , TX
This is my all time favorite laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell amazing for a loooooong time! I don't have to worry about the scent on my clothes fading away! I will never change my laundry detergent! I would give this product 6 stars if I could!
Moriah P.
Gain Flings are great, and Tropical Sunrise is my fave scent! They really live a nice fruity floral scent on laundry, so much so that I'm considering popping them into the sock drawers around the house. I do wish the price was a little less, but I'm happy with the product each and every time I bite that bullet and purchase.
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
The smell of the Tropical Sunrise is nice and lasts. I am not very pleased with how clean it actually gets my laundry. I find myself having to use more than i would like to effectively clean my laundry. It is too pricey and over-praised. I would probably not recommend.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
These Gain flings are the best! So easy to use and there is no way to use too much of this. I love how you can just toss the fling into the washer and don't have to worry about poring detergent into the washer. I will keep buying and recommend to everyone.
Jazmine M.
Marietta, GA
We love our Gain flings!!! This is the only detergent we buy in our household. The Tropical Sunrise scent is heavenly! One little fling cleans and freshens an entire hamper and a half of dirty laundry. It isn't harsh on fabric and doesn't cause any discoloration.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Gain has such an amazing scent that sticks around for a very long time. I love the pods for when I have to take all my laundry down to the machines in the basement. They are so much easier than lugging a big bottle that I don't need up and down the stairs.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?