BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
The smell is so tropically and I love it! It also gets everything so clean! This one makes me happy and happy with the prices as well! So easy to use! Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
This tropical scent is like music to my nose! These pods make my clothes smell amazing! They're also great because you can just throw them in the wash with the clothes and you're done. Definitely recommend them!
Asia R.
Lancaster, OH
I absolutely am obsessed with this detergent. The smell is intoxicating, the packaging is appealing. The price is more than reasonable for the quality of this detergent. I highly recommend this all the time.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
My clothes always end up smelling so good for so long after using these pods! Their affordable, so easy to use, and they take hassle out of measuring out detergent! I will continue to use Gain Flings!
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Pods are my favortr kind of laundry detergent , I love these because that are a 2 in 1, 1. You have the mess free gain detergent , 2. You have a about in scent booster that leave your laundry smelling great
Taylor L.
Nashville, TN
These smell absolutely amazing. I love being able to just toss one or two in the washer. No measuring! They clean really well. They are a little pricey so I normally only buy them when they are on sale.
Becca P.
Charlestown
Gain flings are great!! I’ve had great results with stains coming out and my clothes smell great. Much easier than dealing with messy liquids- grab a pod and throw it in!
Lindsey H.
My husband does manual labor and always smells weird when he gets off work. These take the smell right now and make his clothes look unworn! My kids love the smell for their sheets and towels as well!
Rena T.
Taylorsville, UT
Love the smell, plus I haven’t seen my clothes cleaner since I started using these. Great product for a decent price. I recommend to all, especially because it makes your clothes smell better.
Nicole G.
They smell great and do the job!! I enjoy the long lasting smell on my clothes. I also love how simple it is to pop one in the washer for a smaller load. Absolutely enjoy using this product!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?