BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Mary F.
This smells amazing! My house smells cleans all day after laundry! Pricey but not by much! People ask what perfume I'm wearing and i smile and tell it's my laundry soap! Easy peasy! No measuring!
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Smells amazing gets my clothing smelling good and gets stains out pros it is amazing at its job cons scent can be overwhelming at times. Effective and very inexpensive to purchase all the Gain scents are amazing. I have recommended it to many family and friends.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
These nifty inventions are really great. It is great that I can just toss them in and go. The scent is my favorite that gain has. I find these effective they are a little more on the pricey range but I like them. I would recommend these to a friend to give a try.
britney g.
Montgomery, WV
If you want your close to smell like they just came out the wash a month after u washed them than this is the detergent to buy it smells so good they have so many different smells to choose from they get ur close so clean I've used these the last 4 years and I will continue to use them for the rest of my life they are so affordable also you just can't go wrong!
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL
I love these... I just can't stop using them... they make my clothes smell super good and the smell stays fresh and stays in the clothes for a long time. I never have to worry about the smell of the detergent leaving the clothes after folding and putting away...
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
I like the scent! It is a nice detergent and makes my clothes come out smelling fresh. The pods are convenient because you just throw them in with the laundry. I am a college student and find them quite affordable! I would recommend to others; the quality is good.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
These little packs are awesome! I just grab one and throw it in. Only con I have is the smell doesn't seem to be very strong and that's a disappointment because they smell so good. I like the fact that they are proportioned which means I'm not wasting soap.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Love the smell of these! They are super convenient especially living in a dorm so I only have to take one pod with me instead of a big container. The smell stays fresh for a long time. Sometimes I wear things more than once between washes and they still smell good!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Love using this because there is no spill nor stains on the clothes it dissolves on it own when the washer adds water. Plus it smell beautiful and leaves clothes smelling good . I buy it at Walmart and it's a pretty good price too . I would definitely recommend it.
Taylor D.
Columbus, OH
I loved the idea of having easy pods to just throw in the laundry, and whenever I used them my clothes smelled wonderful. However, they started to not wash off completely in the washer, resulting in them melting into my clothes in the dryer and ruining them. May be good for small loads with lots of water, but otherwise I would stick with liquid detergent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back