BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Justin K.
I am a fan of the Gain Flings because they are long lasting and smell fantastic. They keep my clothes smelling fresh for longer amounts of times than most of the other products. They are also priced at an affordable price so that I can get a quality product for a quality price.
Kaylee A.
These are super easy to store and you don't have to worry about measuring out anything, it's all done for you in the pods!
I even pack these when we are traveling, they are so small and portable we can just pop them in a bag and go!

Affordable and the scent on this is fabulous!
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
Not only do these smell amazing, they're so concentrated! I don't use just 1 fling if I'm doing a huge load. I'll add a little powder to it. Bug for a standard or smal load, I simply toss in one fling. My clothes come out smelling fresh and clean. Definitely would recommened.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
These are perfect for my son while he's in college. He doesn't have to drag a heavy container down with him and using the pacs seem to last longer. There's no measuring, no wasting. He knows how much to use for each load. I would recommend this to anyone with college kids!
Nida S.
Smells soooo good, no need for any other fragrance boosters when you use this. 1 pac is good for a small to medium sized load of laundry and I usually use 2 packs for a larger load or a very dirty laundry pile. I do some spot cleaning first if needed but then I'm good to go
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This detergent also has oxi-boost stain fighters and Febreze scent so it smells incredibly good after only one wash! I purchased the tropical sunrise which was awesome but I do want to try the other scents to see what they smell like! Highly recommend! Awesome product!
Jennifer R.
This is my absolute favorite detergent.

I am a sucker for packaging and anything pink, so it has that going for it right off the bat.

The smell is amazing and I love the way my clothes smell after doing my wash.

The price is comparable to other brands and it is my go to.
Elena B.
Paris, TX
The scent of Gain is tremendous. I don't mind doing laundry when it smells so good. It cleans my clothes well and keeps the scent for days. It even works on those smelly clothes. Gain also offers wonderful coupons which keeps the cost sensible. This is my go to detergent.
Samantha H.
Used these when I first moved into my dorms and they were super convenient and great for me. Don't have to deal with measuring and the ecsess liquid detergent in the cap. Pretty affordable, more so then Tide pods. I would recommend them, especially to college kids.
Danielle P.
Caryville, TN
These smell sooo amazing! It's like I washed my clothes on a tropical island and I didn't have to go anywhere! They work well to keep my clothes clean, and the price is pretty darned nice too! I would definitely recommend these anytime you want something that cleans and smells good too!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?