BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Quëëñ Q.
Richmond, VA
This pods are the best thing that every happened to my clothes by far . The pods last for a all time and has a very tropical fruit smell that I really enjoy. It also gives your clothes a great glow in some why like it makes the clothes look fresher and cleaner I do by this twice a month
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to laundry detergent. I love the way it smells not only before it goes in the wash, but after. My clothes feel so clean and comfy when they come out. The price varies depending on which container you choose. I have the small container for now and it has lasted me months!
kristen s.
I absolutely love the gain flings, my clothes always come out smelling so good, I really like the gain brand because they have really nice scents and there easy to use, they also are nice because you don't use as much detergent so they last longer than if you just bought the liquid.
Rachel R.
Clayton, NC
My boyfriend and I LOVE this fragrance. I buy these for the pure simplicity of throwing a little pack into the wash without having to measure anything. Let's face it - it's easy to over-pour our laundry detergent which always leads to overuse/waste and sometimes leads to accidental overflow of our washers. These Flings make laundry a breeze and, frankly, a breath of fresh air.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
These smell WONDERFUL. They leave my clothes smelling great for a long time before wearing them. They also smell so good that you can smell them through out the house. They are good for sensitive skin. They are very easy to use. They can be a little expensive but they are worth it.
Billie D.
I have tried this laundry detergent Gain Pacs and works great. Our clothes smell clean and the scent of clean clothes stays for awhile. I have tried different laundry detergent and this one by far is a good one. It's inexpensive and worth the price. I would recommend this product.
Kelsie S.
Marion, IN
My absolute favorite of the Gain laundry detergent scents! I opened it in the store and the scent was so strong that I didn't even have to put my face to the bottle in order to test it. It doesn't take as much soap as others because of the strong scent so the bottle lasts forever
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Best laundry soap you can buy. Lasts me about two months and is only $10/bag. They are temps sensitive and I didn't realize that at first and lost half of my first bag by keeping them in the laundry room. The scent stays with your clothes for a full two weeks, which is really nice.
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia, PA
This detergent leaves your laundry (and laundry room!) smelling amazing! I love the convenience of the Pacs.. laundry detergent seems to last much longer without the option to over pour. Most importantly, they work just as well as liquid detergent. I would definitely recommend!
Justin K.
I am a fan of the Gain Flings because they are long lasting and smell fantastic. They keep my clothes smelling fresh for longer amounts of times than most of the other products. They are also priced at an affordable price so that I can get a quality product for a quality price.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?