BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
Not only do these smell amazing, they're so concentrated! I don't use just 1 fling if I'm doing a huge load. I'll add a little powder to it. Bug for a standard or smal load, I simply toss in one fling. My clothes come out smelling fresh and clean. Definitely would recommened.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
These are perfect for my son while he's in college. He doesn't have to drag a heavy container down with him and using the pacs seem to last longer. There's no measuring, no wasting. He knows how much to use for each load. I would recommend this to anyone with college kids!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This detergent also has oxi-boost stain fighters and Febreze scent so it smells incredibly good after only one wash! I purchased the tropical sunrise which was awesome but I do want to try the other scents to see what they smell like! Highly recommend! Awesome product!
Jennifer R.
This is my absolute favorite detergent.

I am a sucker for packaging and anything pink, so it has that going for it right off the bat.

The smell is amazing and I love the way my clothes smell after doing my wash.

The price is comparable to other brands and it is my go to.
Nida S.
Smells soooo good, no need for any other fragrance boosters when you use this. 1 pac is good for a small to medium sized load of laundry and I usually use 2 packs for a larger load or a very dirty laundry pile. I do some spot cleaning first if needed but then I'm good to go
Elena B.
Paris, TX
The scent of Gain is tremendous. I don't mind doing laundry when it smells so good. It cleans my clothes well and keeps the scent for days. It even works on those smelly clothes. Gain also offers wonderful coupons which keeps the cost sensible. This is my go to detergent.
Samantha H.
Used these when I first moved into my dorms and they were super convenient and great for me. Don't have to deal with measuring and the ecsess liquid detergent in the cap. Pretty affordable, more so then Tide pods. I would recommend them, especially to college kids.
Jordan D.
Arlington, WA
Gain is my all-time favorite laundry detergent! Leaves my clothes smelling amazing, cleans them SUPER well, and the concentrated packs make sure that I get a better clean! I won't use any other product besides Gain! Keep up the good work! You have a customer for life!
Kendra L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I live in an apartment which has a communal laundry room for our complex. Unfortunately it is in the next building over. These pacs are so easy to carry over. My clothes end up smelling fabulous and are all clean. These are no less effective than laundry detergent!
Michelle C.
Shelby, NC
I love love love this product. Its perfect for a busy mom. Just separate your clothes yhrow one in load and go.. And the way it leaves your clothes smelling so fresh is just to die for.. Love this summer sent.. So many compliments on how good my clothes smell at work!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?