BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I was so happy when Gain came out with the Tropical Sunrise flings. I always buy the flings! They are so easy to use to mess or fuss you just throw them in with your clothes and you are good to go! I love that you can buy them in larger packages in the hard plastic containers and can keep filling those containers up if you choose to do so. Keeps your clothes clean and smelling fresh as well as your closet.
Natasha T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Such an easy and useful product. I live in an upstairs apartment and have to use a community laundry mat. These are super portable and smell good! Can take traveling incase you need to do laundry. Always the right size for a load of laundry, you don't have to worry about not enough or too much detergent in one load. Never leaves detergent marks on my clothes like some powder detergents can/have in the past.
Alex E.
Lexington, KY
Very nice and easy. You just take one and throw it in with the laundry no measuring cup or spills especially easy for children who are able to do their own laundry and you always know how much you have left. Downside is the price for how much you get and sometimes doesn't dissolve all the way
Juan M.
I love the strong scent of gain detergent. My girlfriend and I will almost always use gain, but we will switch up the scents. This one is kinda fruity and floral. It definitely lasts on the clothes after a wash. I think they are fairly priced for what they are and how convenient they are.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Gain flings. They're much easier to use. Rather then having to measure detergent you can pop one or two into the washer and be done. They get the job done. My laundry always comes out clean and smelling fresh.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent... I cannot say enough good things about this product. I hate paying high prices for laundry detergent, so I do wait until they go on sale at the Dollar General and stock up then. This is the only detergent that actually keeps it's smell and smells amazing.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This is such a good detergent. It gets out my stains pretty good with just one wash and nothing added to it. It also smells amazing. The value for these little packs are great because you can just throw one in and be done without having to worry about any fabric softener or anything in the dryer.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
How do they get the smell to last so long??? my husband is a chef, and even after he comes home from work, i still smell this glorious stuff!! they really did it with this one. i aprrove on all levels, as a mother and a wife. i recommend this to everyone!! especially all the mommies out there
Kylee R.
I really enjoy the scent of these and how easy they are to use. I wish the price was a little owner but the product is amazing. It lasts long. You only 1 pac if you have a normal or small load and 2 for large loads. I highly recommend these. Way better than liquid. And HE washer approved
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
I love this product! It makes doing laundry simpler. And my clothes smell great afterwards. The only problem would be if you were washing a large amount of laundry, you would have to use several of the pods, and only 20 come in the bag. Best used if you're only washing laundry for yourself.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?