BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love the gain pods! they are the easiest to use. I never have to worry about using the correct amount when pouring. I also am not a big fan of powder laundry detergent due to the do not dissolve good. The pods are wonderful because all I do it throw one in the washer. The gain Flings also smell GREAT!!!
Dade C.
It was okay. I expected more from Gain, as a previous user. I switched because, although I liked the fragrance it was too overpowering and competed with my perfume. But it works amazingly well with my son's clothes (sweaty, active male). I recommend for the really active to help get rid of hard odors.
Alyssa M.
The best part about this item is that it comes in bulk and is easy to use and transport. I love being able to just pick out a pod and put it in my pocket along with my quarters to take with me down to the laundry room rather than carrying around a big, heavy bottle. The scent is great without being overpowering and I feel that my clothes get a good clean!
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
With my new washer they recommend that you use the pre-packed laundry soap and I love these also! Everything you need all you have to do is toss it in and start your laundry you don't have to worry about measuring out laundry soap and pouring all over the place, one and done made simple like I like!
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Personal favorite, it is very convenient and it makes my clothes smell amazing. Ive started to use this since i started college and its really helpful. Ive never experienced color transfer or and problems with it. Definitely recommend to college students and those who dont have a washer/dryer in the unit.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
Another part of my laundry ritual. I use these and the fireworks and dryer sheets and it makes my whole house smell wonderful. It's best used with all the items as it creates a more lasting smell. I do wish we could get some new scents. Call me crazy but I want like Apple harvest or something yummy.
Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Detergent packs are easy but if you have a lot of laundry, they're not very cost effective. I would say these are most useful if you have to use a communal laundry area (apartment complex or laundromat). They do make your clothes clean and smell great. If you're athletic, be sure to use two packs.
Christina D.
Flushing, NY
These washed my laundry well and I loved the scent. It kept the clothes smelling fresh for a while after the wash. The main con I have with the gain detergent packs is some of my loads would still have pieces of the pod's outside that did not completely disintegrate in the wash stuck to the clothes.
Natasha T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Such an easy and useful product. I live in an upstairs apartment and have to use a community laundry mat. These are super portable and smell good! Can take traveling incase you need to do laundry. Always the right size for a load of laundry, you don't have to worry about not enough or too much detergent in one load. Never leaves detergent marks on my clothes like some powder detergents can/have in the past.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I was so happy when Gain came out with the Tropical Sunrise flings. I always buy the flings! They are so easy to use to mess or fuss you just throw them in with your clothes and you are good to go! I love that you can buy them in larger packages in the hard plastic containers and can keep filling those containers up if you choose to do so. Keeps your clothes clean and smelling fresh as well as your closet.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?