BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
I love all #Gain products. Long lasting smell Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Liquid Detergent Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Original Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
Love the laundry pacs. The smell is amazing. The price is a bit more than I am typically willing to pay without a coupon or a sale but I get them every chance I can.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
I loved how great my clothes smelled after using this detergent. It lasted for days and days after I had cleaned them. The packs make it a lot easier as well to do a load of laundry, especially in college when you are traveling floors to do your load. It helps to not carry another bottle or huge box of detergent.
Cass R.
Laundry just got #easy! Gain Flings are my new go-to way of doing laundry. They are reasonably priced (and there are always coupons out there in the coupon world!) and they smell amazing. My laundry always smells and feels super fresh and clean and I love how it's as simple as tossing a little pod into the washer!
Ashlie W.
Bellevue
Love Love love the smell and the ease of use. My children are learning the art of laundry and can easily toss in a pod and I do not have to worry about them wasting. I try to watch for sales, match coupons but honestly they are not that expensive. Love the packaging so easy to use and store. No leaking product, no mess to clean up if you knock it over and easy to open and close while still being harder for small children! I'm a for life user
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I love flings! I was a little concerned about using them at first especially since we have an older washer, but now I can't imagine using anything else. So easy to use and light weight. I have a back injury with a weight restriction and can't carry a large bottle of detergent any more so these are a life saver.
Melanie L.
I use to buy the liquid detergent and it was such a hassle to lug the whole thing to the laundry mat. Now when I wash my blankets or pets things I just bring some pods. Easy peasy ! They smell great, they don't spill (kid friendly) I love it! No need to worry if you're using too much or measuring. Fool proof !
Samantha G.
Vienna, IL
Gain is my all-time favorite laundry detergent. It is awesome at cleaning my clothes and smells ridiculously good. The scent lasts on my clothes for a long time, even if they've been sitting in the closet for over a week. I find the Flings super convenient now that I live in an apartment with a laundry room. Instead of lugging a big, heavy bottle on top of my already heavy basket, I just throw a couple of these in and off I go.
Hailey H.
Murray, KY
As a college student these laundry detergent pods are the perfect solutions to all my laundry needs. They are extremely portable and it is much easier to grab a pod instead of carrying around a whole container of detergent. The tropical sunrise scent is wonderful as well. I would recommend this product to absolutely anyone.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love the gain pods! they are the easiest to use. I never have to worry about using the correct amount when pouring. I also am not a big fan of powder laundry detergent due to the do not dissolve good. The pods are wonderful because all I do it throw one in the washer. The gain Flings also smell GREAT!!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?