BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Katie H.
Savanna, IL

I love the gain flings! This is by far my favorite scent. I have used multiple different types of detergent pacs and gain are by far my favorite. They are very convinent. They are a little expensive but if you get coupons you could get them a couple dollars cheaper.
Courtney J.
I love Gain flings! They're super convenient since you don't have to go to the trouble of measuring out detergent. It's great to just throw the detergent pac into the washer and you're set. They smell amazing, too! Gain offers some of the best fragrances for their products. They are effective and always keep my clothes looking clean and fresh.
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
Super easy to use , smell great and no messy stains on the washer . My clothes always come out smelling and felling great . I find these super affordable and you get the most for your money and don't waste any detergent when measuring . Love them . I usually switch between these and the tide pods . Which ever is on sale I'll buy .
AmBey B.
Lodi, CA
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. My clothes always come out clean and smell amazing. The pods are easy to use I throw in 1 close the lid and press start. No filling up a cap no messy accidents. Safe and easy for my kids to just toss in. The container is cute easy to store open and closes easy. And love the price.
Abby M.
I love the PODS, I love that they are more cost effective for my family. I am such a detergent over user, that the pacs are awesome. I feel like I can always find them on sale, at some local grocery store!!! I LOVE the way they smell. I have sweatshirts sitting in the closet throughout the summer that still smell like they have been recently washed.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
I love anything that smells great, and having the added free benefit of just simply throwing a pod in the washer machine, turning in on, closing the lid, and walking away is so simple and easy. It would make a person that hates doing laundry, tolerate it a little better. It is a great brand and it's always bought in my household.
JoAnna J.
McDonough, GA
These were OK. I feel like you have to use more than one pac to wash a load of clothes though to get them clean. The scent left in the clothes is nice and the scent does last, but you wind up having to use multiple packs per load so you're spending more than necessary. If you were only using one pac and it worked, this would be great, but didn't work on my kids clothes.
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
With all the laundry "enhancing" products out on the market today, it's not uncommon to end up with products that don't actually do what they claim they do.
These laundry enhancers however, they definitely pack a punch in adding fragrance to your laundry! The best part comes many days after washing, when the fragrance remains fresh and strong on the items laundered. The fragrance level is appropriate, not so strong that you end up with a headache from it.
Amber W.
Lewisville, TX
The Gain Flings makes doing laundry and easier experience. Your clothes really do smell tropical and like a Hawaiian sent after you wash them. I am more prone to using this product because there's always sales on the gain laundry detergent in the Sunday newspapers and at the stores. This products competitive price makes it convenient for anyone to use because it's not that expensive
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
I had to try the Pac craze. honestly, I am not the biggest fan. Sometimes I feel as if I need two pacs in order to get my more soiled clothes clean. While this is probably true with all detergents, with the pacs I felt as if I was being more wasteful. I recommend this product for people who don't spend their afternoons wrestling with a puppy.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?