BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have to admit that the green "original" Gain gives me allergies, but this one right here smells wonderful and so far I've used it more than ten times and I still haven't sneezing or with watery eyes. I'm so happy to have found a gain that I can continue to use and that above all, has a wonderful smell and keeps your clothes smelling fresh and good! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Royshunda W.
I love the scent. I love the fact that I do not have to measure anything out. All i have to do is through the pacs into the laundry it is pre-measured and easy to multitask when your life is busy and you have kids. I would recommend this to every one. New college students busy moms, single men. Again they smell amazing and the price is comparable to other products in the same category.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I brought Gain Flings with me on a recent trip to Paris. We had access to laundry, and the flings were way easier to pack and less messy than any other option. Of course they had to go in my checked bag, but that wasn't a huge deal. My clothes just smelled extra fresh when I pulled them out of the suitcase! They are great at home too, but these are definitely a traveling must when you plan to do laundry on your trip!
Jessica D.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love Gain brand scents. They are easily my favorite! I was excited when they started selling them in the pacs..not only to they smell great, they're convenient now! They can be pricy but you can usually find coupons for Gain brand, although it's more difficult to find coupons for the pacs. The price won't stop me from purchasing them, especially how great my clothes smell after using them!
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I love these! I keep using them because they smell so good and they're already premeasured for you so you're not using too much detergent or wasting detergent. Sometimes if I'm washing a lot of clothes if they're really dirty I'll toss two in. But I seriously love the way these make my family's clothes smell and feel. It's way simpler and very quick and washes all our clothes so good!
Kim R.
Iuka, MS
Luckily I had a great coupon for these or I never would have bought them. I'm not usually a fan of clings because they usually stick together and make a mess. These don't! The smell is amazingly and there's no need for extra fabric softener which saves me money. Oh, and they clean well too.lol
Chanell H.
Coolidge, AZ
So, in my home my husband does the laundry. I know, score for me!! Well, he also loves the clothes to smell good and so he was adding too much soap at one time. I bought these so he couldn't be wasteful anymore and use way too much! Well, guess what these come out smelling just as good without over using any products. Drop one in and done. Pretty simple.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I started using the pods when they first came out and I bought gain on numbers of times. But the smell doesn't last enough for me I guess. The cost is the same as other expensive laundry soaps so I just get this one when I can't find the other one. I recommend it ,it washes the clothes good and leaves and smelling good but the smell needs to stay longer
Katie H.
Savanna, IL

I love the gain flings! This is by far my favorite scent. I have used multiple different types of detergent pacs and gain are by far my favorite. They are very convinent. They are a little expensive but if you get coupons you could get them a couple dollars cheaper.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I use these pacs all the time to do my laundry. They are efficient, have a fresh/tropical smell, and leave my clothes clean and soft. I really like using these because they do not leave behind a mess like the liquid detergent, and I am able to store them quite easily. They run around $8-$9, but last a while. I definitely recommend this product.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?