BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Eva A.
Boaz, AL
Love the scent of this product and every other scents cleans the clothes without leaving stains but if you have sensitive skin it probably would make you break out
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
Gain flings make laundry so much easier. All I have to do is drop a fling in the washer, no measuring out detergent. They make my laundry smell really fresh too.
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
These are so convenient for me, when I need to just "throw and go" my laundry! (Which is all the time). They always completely dissolve, and my clothes look fab!
Emily H.
Scottsboro, AL
Once again I love love love gain! I like the flings and also the liquid ! It's a must have in your home that's for sure! Thanks for making my clothes smell so good!! Gain for days! If you haven't tried it you need too
Sarah A.
Luray, VA
I love these so much! I'm a lover of ALL things Gain, so to so surprise I love these too. They keep everything nice and clean while leaving an amazing scents that lasts a very long time! Highly recommend!
Nancy G.
A few weeks ago I decided o wanted to try something different than the detergent I was using. I must say that I was a bid worried on how this product would work. It was in my price range and affordable. All you have to do is toss the pod into the washer and add your clothes. Set the washer to the desired setting and it works right away. I was very satisfied with the scent and the way it cleaned my clothes. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pod flings!!! I was very sketchy about them at first. But honestly, I no longer have to worry about a nasty sticky bottle. Nor if I measured the right amount for my clothes. I just toss in two pods and call it a day. My clothes really retain the smell. That's my biggest concern when buying detergent is the smell and price. These are not at a bad price. Worth the buy! I like the big bulk sizes personally. They last me months!
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
I loved them sooooo much at the beginning and they smell sooo wonderful, BUT..They don't melt all the way while your clothes are being washed, so in turn the plastic coating sticks to your clothing and causes it to stick to itself causing a hassle and stress and being scared that your clothes are ruined. Luckily my boyfriend figured out that you just wash it off under water but it's a huge hassle and hard to get off...
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I prefer these pods over traditional liquid or powder detergent because of how easy they are to use; you throw one in the wash and that's it. All of the scents are heavenly, highly fragrant, and do leave a lasting scent on your clean laundry which I personally love. If you are sensitive to scents you wouldn't like these. I think these are worth the price but I do wish they were cheaper considering it's one per wash.
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
I like flings because they are so convenient to use and travel with. I was scared the wouldn't clean my clothes because they are so small but they work just as good as regular liquid and powder detergent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?