BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Lisa C.
I was not pleased with this product. The plastic from the pod melted on a towel and we were unable to get it off. It may be ok if you use hotter temperatures of water to wash your clothes so that the plastic melts all the way.
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Love how these work, they don't stick to clothes and leave stains. No cons in my opinions, overall love it. Not pricey at all, quality matches price, affordable.
jennifer h.
Brodhead, KY
Love the smell love that i dont have to deal with the liquid anymore i can just throw these in and be done with it and they keep our clothes clean and smelling amazing
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
First off , have used gain forever and have always had wonderful results. Have used other name brand soap pods before and been disappointed, but not with the Gain ones. The coating dissolves and does not stick to your clothes or the inside of the machine, gets out stains and actually cleans your clothes just like using liquid or powder detergent. The scent on this one is amazing!! Just enough perfume to stick with ya but not be super overpowering for any other scent you might want to wear.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. For some reason, I can't handle super floral or detergenty (if that makes any sense) scents so this fruity, tropical scent is amazing. I think this is really cost effective and takes up less room, especially since I live in an apartment and don't have a place to store a big bottle of liquid detergent. Liquid detergent is also prone to making a mess, so I like how these are mess-free! I like pairing this with the scent booster in the same scent.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I think #Gain detergent pacs are the coolest thing! You just pop one into the washing machine before you load the machine and you're good to go! Add softener if you usually do, of course. I think they clean just as well as liquid or powder and the smell remains strong and delightful! They aren't designed for HE (high efficiency) machines unless the Gain pacs have the HE on the label. They are a great time savor and money savor especially if you pick them up at Costco or Walmart. Cheers!
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
These are so convenient for me, when I need to just "throw and go" my laundry! (Which is all the time). They always completely dissolve, and my clothes look fab!
Eva A.
Boaz, AL
Love the scent of this product and every other scents cleans the clothes without leaving stains but if you have sensitive skin it probably would make you break out
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
Gain flings make laundry so much easier. All I have to do is drop a fling in the washer, no measuring out detergent. They make my laundry smell really fresh too.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I love love love my pods they are so easy i originaly got theses because i was going away for a week so my husband had to do laundry by him self but i love the man with my everything but hes not the best at doing laundry he always uses to much or to little soap and same with fabric softeners so i figured id buy theses hed throw one in and done but we ended up liking them so much we buy them over regular liquid soap like we where using plus we dont have to buy everything separately and they smell so good!!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?