BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Zion J.
Woodway, TX
When it comes down to washing clothes gain is one of my first choices it protects my clothes from getting damaged and fateing away it gets stains out easily . It also smells amazing it prevent my clothes from shrinking. It also comes in powder I recommend gain detergent.
Kristie A.
The product itself is good. I would recommend using a container that is harder to get into just in case a little one gets a hold of it. Very affordable detergent with a perfect scent. Leaves my clothes smelling AMAZING. I would recommend this!
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
I love laundry pacs!! They are my favorite to use. They are simple and easy to use. They leave my clothes fresh and clean, smelling good for days, and soft. I'd highly recommend.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
I love my Gain Flings (in original scent). With the Flings, you get the best of both worlds; Convenience, great smell and superb cleaning. I'm a Gain die hard, I'll never switch.
Lisa H.
Gain Pods are one of my favorite brands. They clean the toughest stains from my nursing scrubs and give them just enough scent to make my scrubs looks feel and smell wonderful.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
I love pods! They are so quick and easy but work just as well as liquid detergent. They make doing laundry much easier and you don't have to lift a heavy container every time.
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
I love these! They are great and convenient. Smell is wonderfull too! The febreze in it just gives the world a whole new perspective on how detergent can be! The smell is so much more powerful than regular detergents but its perfect.
Kortnie E.
Norman, OK
How can you get away from that scent! 5/3/2016
Customer review by cold
5.0 stars by cold
It's amazing, what detergent can do! No one wants to have clothes smell any different than the new scent of Gain. Get real who wants to have something like this get away at all. You need to try this product now. I'm sure no one wants to have this one pass you by! It's the scent of a moonlight breeze. Do you remember the smell of your moonlight breeze? It's the freshest air I want to smell, wouldn't you? Come on how can anyone pass this opportunity up? There's nothing like having the memory of a night of a moonlight bliss! So grab a friend and enjoy the chance of a scent that will last a life time imprinted in your mind!
Jaclyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the only detergent I use now. It does a great clean as well as leave a very long lasting scent! I pairs perfectly with their fireworks scent booster product to keep that scent even longer. It's a great price for the product, comparable to other items on the market!
Lisa C.
I was not pleased with this product. The plastic from the pod melted on a towel and we were unable to get it off. It may be ok if you use hotter temperatures of water to wash your clothes so that the plastic melts all the way.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?