BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Andrea R.
I love these pods! They make laundry less of a hassle. You just toss in as many as directed and go about your day. They leave your clothes smelling fresh for days. They're very affordable as well! I would recommend this product!
Skyler B.
Hastings
Switching to Gain has been such a great choice! Gets rid of stains, smell of freshness lasts longer than a day and no icky residue left on fabric. I won't use anything but Gain to do my laundry with.
Paisley R.
So convinent. All you have to do is throw them in and go! If you're doing lots of loads-- they will NOT be worth it. In a household with only a few loads a week they would be nice but with a few loads a day you will run out in a few days which can make them very costly
sara w.
Hermiston, OR
i love using the gain flings tropical sunrise detergent. they smell so great and so easy to use. you just throw it in the wash and your done! it definetly gets the job done and it is also in my opinion that it is affordable and i would defininetly recomend it to others
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
I usually use detergent but my sister in law uses these and I've switched over because the smell is so awesome and it lasts and you get all your loads guaranteed because you only use one pod per load.
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are what I use when I go back to school! The dorm washing machines are a pain, so this helps! They're not great when you wash on cold because sometimes the pod doesn't disintegrate fully!
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
These are so great for college. I love how I can just carry one or two down with me and throw them in. The scent is also fantastic!! If you get the corresponding scent beads then the scent is even more noticeable!
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I love these little Gain pods! They make doing laundry just a little easier and a little quicker! They smell good and don't let the colors run. It is a little more expensive but it's worth it!
Dee A.
The Flings are easy to use keep colors bright. I still use bleach with my whites as the flings alone doesn't get the as white as can be. I use the moonlight scent and love the way it smells.
Jennifer G.
Crestview , FL
Gain Flings, these things are a godsend!! It is so easy to just throw some in and go about my day. They work wonders ! And they are super affordable. I always recommend these and I always will !
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?