BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
These gain flings are my favorite with 2 I can put in a large load is enough.The smell is very clean and flowery.I think they smell better than tide and the smell on clothes last longer.
Melinda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on my 3rd container of Gain Flings and I love them. They're so convenient and easy to use. They have the same cleaning & freshness qualities I have enjoyed with Gain detergent for over 15 years, but PLEASE CHANGE THE CONTAINER LID. It is a pain in the neck to have to open both the center catch and the side catch. Please make the container as convenient and easy to get into as the Flings are to use! I'd like to encourage you to make Flings "Mini's" that can be used for HALF LOADS. Even though there are two of us, I often have half loads. Since I don't want to use a full-load Fling for half a load, I have to keep a bottle of liquid detergent on hand to use for smaller loads. I'm sure I'm not the only consumer who, now that we're spoiled with full-load-size Flings, thinks it would be nice to have a half-load-size Flings instead of having to go back to measuring messy, liquid soap for smaller loads.
Misty R.
This smells so good and does a very good job cleaning my clothes. Gain has a lot of good scents & products and I definitely recommend it to anyone that has never tried it!
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
I love gain. This is alway my go to. If it's not this it's tide but I prefer this 10x more. It smells amazing and ll the scent lasts forever. It so easy to use I just like this so much
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I was VERY reluctant to try these out. They were significantly more expensive than the Gain liquid and even powder detergent and I surely thought that something that children accidentally ingested surely didn't need to be in my house with such curious, stubborn, and defiant kids. (No my kids aren't bad, they just wanna find things out the hard way) these happened to be on sale one day at Target and I had clipped a coupon so I got them ridiculously cheap and have been a convert ever since. They're so convenient and easy to use, they smell great, and my clothes come out super clean!
Ashley G.
If Gain had a perfume of there fling scents, I would buy every one. I am seriously obsessed with these. These are always my go to when it comes to washing my clothes. They leave your clothes smelling so great. I recommend these amazing Gain flings!
Tara B.
Ash , NC
I love the gain flings pods, they smell amazing and keep my clothes looking, feeling, smelling great. It's a very effective product & very affordable. Will be buying more of these.
Kristie A.
The product itself is good. I would recommend using a container that is harder to get into just in case a little one gets a hold of it. Very affordable detergent with a perfect scent. Leaves my clothes smelling AMAZING. I would recommend this!
Rose R.
I personally do not care for an "pods" laundry soaps but I got these pretty cheap with coupons. They do have a good scent but they stick together and it is impossible to take them apart. I have chanced 4 pods at once without a soapy overflow.
Zion J.
Woodway, TX
When it comes down to washing clothes gain is one of my first choices it protects my clothes from getting damaged and fateing away it gets stains out easily . It also smells amazing it prevent my clothes from shrinking. It also comes in powder I recommend gain detergent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?