BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Washing my laundry with this right now! It's my new favorite! I got a sample bag at Dollar General and will be going back for more! It has a flirty summer smell that I can't get enough of! I highly recommend!
Paula W.
Gain Flings are great to use for doing laundry. A little bit goes a long way. Plus it allows me to keep better tabs on my supply of product. Gain Flings smells awesome and my clothes come out very clean.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
These are super convenient and easy to use! I like these better than the liquid detergent. They keep my clothes smelling great after a day of wearing! They are somewhat expensive but well worth the money.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
These are really nice-I used these with no issues or complaints for a long time until I made the switch to a different brand simply because the smell didn't last as long from the Gain pods in my opinion. I do like these though and love Gain as a company so still 4/5.
Emily B.
These are my favorite! I try a lot of different laundry soaps, but this one is my favorite scent! It lasts a long time and gets my clothes super clean! Great value! I use this now every load of laundry!!
Lea P.
Iva, SC
Love this product and everything about it. Bought it from walwart it works great. Would recommend this product to anyone and it is a great price would definitely buy again and again. Great size and price
Emily B.
Laundry pods are a life saver. These are better than tide pods, worth all the money, and do the same job as regular liquid detergent. They're easy to find and a wonderful buy. I strongly recommend these.
Lindsey H.
My husband does manual labor and always smells weird when he gets off work. These take the smell right now and make his clothes look unworn! My kids love the smell for their sheets and towels as well!
Andrea R.
I love these pods! They make laundry less of a hassle. You just toss in as many as directed and go about your day. They leave your clothes smelling fresh for days. They're very affordable as well! I would recommend this product!
Skyler B.
Hastings
Switching to Gain has been such a great choice! Gets rid of stains, smell of freshness lasts longer than a day and no icky residue left on fabric. I won't use anything but Gain to do my laundry with.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?