BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
The scent lasts forever!!!!!! These are my absolute favorite detergent pods to use. These are very effective and the scent is delicious. These are a tad expensive but worth every penny. I would recommend to everyone!
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this pods! I have never had a problem with these dissolving in my laundry. I buy these boxes from target all the time for my go to laundry detergent. I have tried a few different scents and have never been disappointed
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Love these!!! They are so easy to use! And smell so great I love the way my laundry comes and how easy it makes it. I do wish they were a little more was expensive given the fact that we do a lot of laundry at our house
Donna C.
Cullman, AL
These couldn't be more handy! No mess, just toss and go. The cost is more that buying the liquid or powder but I pay extra for the convenience. Love the results too! I would definitely recommend to all busy moms. Just keep out of reach because these could appear as a sweet treat for small children.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
i love this!!! So easy to use, just grab a few and through them in the washer! Smells so good so that's a plus! Very effective, and affordable! i highly recommend these! I just really love how easy it is to use them!
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Gain smells wonderful! They are not too expensive to get, and they leave your clothes smelling soooo good!! I feel like it cleans my clothes well and gets out stains too. I usually tell people to get gain because of the smell.
Hannah s.
Cohutta, GA
I love good smells. Especially good smelling laundry. I can smell these days after on my blankets. I know they are clean and it makes me want to cuddle. They are a tad more expensive than buying  the liquid, but the scent is definitely worth it. I always have some in my laundry room.
Alexis W.
Meriden, CT
I love. Easy to use. And convenient. Just throw one or two in the wash with your clothes and you are allllll set ! Never disappointed. Always leaves my clothes smelling delicious! Go buy it and never turn back.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs comes with a good bit of flings!! Theu same awsome and the smell actually stays in your clothes.💜💜💜
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Washing my laundry with this right now! It's my new favorite! I got a sample bag at Dollar General and will be going back for more! It has a flirty summer smell that I can't get enough of! I highly recommend!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?