BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
rosa m.
Midland, TX
I hinted don't like it it doesn't groupie clubs and sometimes it sometimes don't get the stains out
Ivy C.
surrey, British Columbia
Not too bad. For some reason I prefer tide detergent more. Might be pricey but definitely worth it.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ontario
Worth the money smells great cloth come out clean all in all great product. I would buy it again
Leaves with a very rich aroma and the fabric is soft, silky and beautiful, I love to wash!
Shauntel G.
Love the smell these have. They are so convienent and easy to use, I use them all the time!
Catalina O.
Calgary
These smell amazing make my clothes smell so damn good, doesn't irritate my skin at all
Jessica B.
I love love these!! They smell amazing, clean my clothes great and are so easy to use!
Dana C.
Edmonton, AB
I love the pods! Super easy and the scent is amazing! I love the long lasting freshness
Natasha L.
Saint John, NB
This is one of my favorite scents and it seems to be the one that lasts the longest!
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
This is my go to laundry detergent! Never lets me down I love the scents they offer!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?