BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Veronica M.
love the way these flings make my clothes smell and the scent lasts along time after washing also gets my clothes clean
Amber C.
Van Wert, OH
These pouches are wonderful. This scent is amazing! No mess. No measuring. Very convent and the scent lasts a long time
Noelle S.
Victoria, BC
No measuring required! So convenient. Smells great too. I'm glad I switched to this from liquid. Will continue to buy
Daisy J.
I love this detergent, clean excellent, but smell better. With only one pac, your clothes transform in a new way!!!
Amanda Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the pods, just throw them in and I'm good! Smells amazing, and you get so much more. My favorite product!
Jen C.
Smells fabulous! Laundry comes out clean and fresh. So far has never left any residue on my clothes from the pod
Kathrine J.
Love it so much , it smell so good for a long time after washing it to , i love it best laundry detergent ever
Sharon H.
Really like my clothes to smell nice and I’ve been one for the “clean breeze” type scents, this one is perfect
Samantha ❤.
My favorite laundry detergent by far. The scents lasts and last and washes my clothes perfectly with one pouch
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
Such a great product! I love the scent of this, so beautiful but not. Over powering like some laundry product.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?