BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a convenient and practical solution for those who are first starting to learn how to do laundry. It's a toss and go detergent that smells and works wonderfully.
M L.
These actually make laundry kind of fun. They smell good and they leave a subtle smell on clothing (not in a way that is bothersome AT ALL). Nice for clothes but especially lovely for bedding. Gets the laundry clean, too!
Cara D.
We ONLY buy Gain in our house because it always leaves our clothes smelling amazing and does a thorough job. We like the flings because they are easy and mess-free.
Carmi R.
Clean clothes that smell like heaven. And a scent that lasts days after wearing. I absolutely love how clean my clothes come out white black or colour everything is cleaner then ever.
Nicole P.
Liverpool
love the smell. clothes always smell great and look clean. the grass stains are removed from the kids jeans. love gain. its always my go to laundry soap. the pricing is fantastic.
Jaileen G.
Toa alta
I love him, I love it is the best detergent that can exist and smell my God is so rich and delicious, it removes all dirt and leaves him clothes that rich aroma. I do not change
Natasha C.
FORT ST. JOHN
The gain flings are always our go to for laundry detergent. All of the scents are nice and fresh and actually keep your clothes smelling nice a while after they've been washed.
Jenny E.
Caracas
love it, its so easy and you dont have to use other product. Your clothes smells really good, and last a few days. So effective, and good value, totally recommed this product.
Erin P.
London, ON
I love the smell of all the gain laundry soaps! I prefer liquid then the pods but sometimes I'll use the pods, with the liquid a little goes a long way and it makes your clothes come out cleaned and smelling fresh!!
Angel L.
I love this product. Smells wonderful and makes laundry easy. I normally use one because I find two if too much and doesn't dissolve properly. You can find great deals with these products. I definitely will buy again
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?