BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
M L.
These actually make laundry kind of fun. They smell good and they leave a subtle smell on clothing (not in a way that is bothersome AT ALL). Nice for clothes but especially lovely for bedding. Gets the laundry clean, too!
Cara D.
We ONLY buy Gain in our house because it always leaves our clothes smelling amazing and does a thorough job. We like the flings because they are easy and mess-free.
Carmi R.
Clean clothes that smell like heaven. And a scent that lasts days after wearing. I absolutely love how clean my clothes come out white black or colour everything is cleaner then ever.
Nicole P.
Liverpool
love the smell. clothes always smell great and look clean. the grass stains are removed from the kids jeans. love gain. its always my go to laundry soap. the pricing is fantastic.
Jaileen G.
Toa alta
I love him, I love it is the best detergent that can exist and smell my God is so rich and delicious, it removes all dirt and leaves him clothes that rich aroma. I do not change
Natasha C.
FORT ST. JOHN
The gain flings are always our go to for laundry detergent. All of the scents are nice and fresh and actually keep your clothes smelling nice a while after they've been washed.
Angel L.
I love this product. Smells wonderful and makes laundry easy. I normally use one because I find two if too much and doesn't dissolve properly. You can find great deals with these products. I definitely will buy again
Dany S.

Eu amo lavar minhas roupas famílias que utilizam estes Flings ganho . Começam as roupas limpas e cheirando grande sem ter que adicionar amaciador. Eu acho que eles estão com preços razoáveis
Kaki C.
Breathe of freshness straight from the tropics in every load! It's like I came back from holidays or something. or at least it reminds me of the holidays.
Makayla S.
They work super well. My mom always had to wash the towel more then once with our old laundry detergent now with these she only has to wash them once.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?