BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I bought these for their convience and ease of storage. They are simple to use. Just throw in one fling...that's it! No mess, no measureing, no heavy jugs of detergent. These did a good job at cleaning my clothes. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of scent. On cold sniff, I love the fresh, sweet scent. However, there is absolutely no scent on the clothes. So what's the point of having scent, if its not there.
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
Excellent cleaning power first of all - but the scent! It's amazing and lasts! I'll wash clothes and wear them weeks later and they still have that delicious gain scent! This was the first time I've bought pod laundry soap - I'm hooked! So easy no measuring! I would definitely recommend this product.
Darian K.
Victoria, British Columbia
The best laundry detergent I have used in the sense of the preportioned packets are awesome for when in a rush. Smells super awesome, but the only thing is I find I have to use 2 per load to get average stains/ out of the clothing, but paired with a stain remover, it works just fine.
Melissa D.
these aree my absolute favoourite i will never buy any other laundry soap the smell is just amazing, just great very very effective making me wanna go do some laundry right now, there kinda expensive but they last, yea highly recommend them,
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, NS
Love the smell of this detergent. Smells fresh with I hint of tropical. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use other brands like tide or sunlight. My skin is not irritated by this brand and my clothes come out clean and smelling beautiful
Yashira S.
Caguas , PA
Excelente producto para lavar la ropa deja un olor espectacular muy economico y duradero me encanta lo unico q si las personas son de piel sensible no deben utilizarlo ya q puede ocasionarles alergia es sus areas genitales por lo fuerte q es
Krystal D.
Stratford , ON
These smell amazing. I love Gain everything. It makes my clothes soft and smell so good. I've been buying Gain for years and haven't turned back. It's always on sale and is always a good price. I would definitely recommend it.
Erin R.
Great invention. Easy to use and come in handy when doing a quick wash. Great for busy families or people who don't enjoy doing laundry. Bought this for my brothers to use and they love it also. The scent is great and the cost is comparable to the cost of liquid washing detergent. Have bought and would buy again.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I have been buying this for a year now. The best smelling laundry detergent ever!!! I love how convenient the pods are. Recently, I seems as if they changed the formula and it doesn't clean my laundry as well as before.
Amy D.
Hamilton
Great scent, that lasts for days, gets out tough dirt and leaves clothes fresh and clean, only con is when you want to use the speed wash cycle there is no way to cut back on the soap amount. But definitely recommend!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?