BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Steph B.
Fredericton, NB
These smell absolutely amazing! I actually enjoy doing laungry with this scent :) i washed everything before moving, and everything still smelled fresh when i unpacked them months later.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Only kind of laundry detergent I will buy. The whole pod concept is genius in my opinion. I'm a mom of two kids and if I just liquid laundry detergent then I find I'm going through a jug a month. My pods last 2-3 months for sure.
COURTNEY H.
Mountain Home, AR
This is one of the only laundry detergents I can use. I have super sensitive skin. I could only use one for years. I smelt these one day, and had to try them. Luckily I wasn't allergic. They make my family's clothes smell SO GOOD!
Amanda T.
This detergent smells great and is extremely gentle on clothes. Gets clothes clean and smelling fresh. Does not irritate the skin at all. Smells good on the clothes but does not smell to strong. Affordable as well!
Erin P.
London, ON
I love the smell of all the gain laundry soaps! I prefer liquid then the pods but sometimes I'll use the pods, with the liquid a little goes a long way and it makes your clothes come out cleaned and smelling fresh!!
Christine C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I absolutely love using the flings or pods rather than liquid. They have a much fresher scent, and is so much cleaner! No worries about spilling or adding too much / too little to the washer.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
I live in a building where our washing machines are in one room. Using Gain flings is so much easier than lugging around a huge heavy jug of detergent. I grab two or three and throw them into my basket and chuck them into the machine. They work and smell great !
Jenny E.
Caracas
love it, its so easy and you dont have to use other product. Your clothes smells really good, and last a few days. So effective, and good value, totally recommed this product.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I bought these for their convience and ease of storage. They are simple to use. Just throw in one fling...that's it! No mess, no measureing, no heavy jugs of detergent. These did a good job at cleaning my clothes. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of scent. On cold sniff, I love the fresh, sweet scent. However, there is absolutely no scent on the clothes. So what's the point of having scent, if its not there.
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
Excellent cleaning power first of all - but the scent! It's amazing and lasts! I'll wash clothes and wear them weeks later and they still have that delicious gain scent! This was the first time I've bought pod laundry soap - I'm hooked! So easy no measuring! I would definitely recommend this product.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?