BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Tara R.
N Las Vegas, NV
The smell lasts for days !!! It isn't overpowering at all. My clothes always get super clean and are so soft after each wash. They also don't get stretched out either ! Love love love !
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I love these little laundry pacs! It makes laundry day so much easier when I’m being lazy lol. It works like a charm, very effective and of course affordable too. I’d recommend these to anyone looking for a more convenient detergent
Maranda O.
These are the best smelling flings or pods ever. The smell lasts all day, you don't even need to use perfume. It's even more amazing if you use it with their scented dryer sheets! And they're not super expensive either! The bombbbb
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I really like using these little packs. They're premeasured so you don't have to worry about wasting product. I feel like gain does a really great job with strong lasting smells. Only downside to these is that they're very pricey.
Kayla J.
These things are definitely the bomb.com! The only con is that they're so pretty! They work better than almost any detergent I've used, they seem expensive but if you break it down they really aren't. I recommend them to everyone!
Brooke S.
Cullman
I LOVE the smell of this detergent, it makes my clothes soft and smell delicious!! It has a long lasting scent and it's great for clothes as well as sheets, comforters, curtains, and anything else you might wash in the washer!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Absolutely love these. They are very simple to use. Make laundry a breeze. And you don't have to worry about filling the liquid. Are usually buy these at target. Because you can use Cartwheel and get an extra three dollars off.
Anton M.
Memphis
If you know me ; you know I'm crazy over scents and fragrances ... I begged my mom to try this . Gain'a Pod Pacs are literally the bomb especially this one .. Affordable and Did I MentionHow Great It Smelled 😭 Highly Recommend!!
Kirsten M.
El Reno, OK
Smell great but I don't care for the pods because they don't last long and you have to use so many. They are expensive unless you coupon and they are on sale and even then sometimes your still paying a pretty penny for them.
Tiffany N.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I absolutely love these. They smell amazing. The price is right for them. The small packets cleans better then anything. I love how u can just toss them in the washer.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back