BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Karina Q.
Fresno, CA
Smells amazing and leaves my laundry flawless and I just love it. I won't use any other brand
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
So easy to use my 10 year old and can the wash no mess at all and she is so happy to help out
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
Smells very good, keeps your clothes Smelling clean for a long time. I'd recommend to anyone
kathyuchca n.
Leaves clothes smelling great different varieties of smells soft on clothes brand new feeling
Angela J.
Goodlettsville, TN
Smells so good. Does a good job cleaning your laundry. The scent takes you away to an island.
Yatzare P.
Jerome, ID
Very easy to use and its has a wonderful smell I love using this product to was my clothing
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this smell!! These pods are awesome at keeping your clothes clean and smelling great!
Kylie D.
Placentia, CA
This is the best smelling laundry detergent out there! I definitely recommend this for you!
Mayra G.
Perris, CA
It gets my clothes clean and it smells great!! And it lasts me for some time which I like!!
Renata M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product, the best, very fragrant, practical, affordable, very practical to use
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?