BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Canton, OH
Favorite laundry brand scent lasts for weeks. Not the best of your wearing perfume or Cologne.
Bridget C.
Monticello, KY
I love the smell of the clothes coming from the washer. The cleanest clothes I have ever worn.
Emma B.
Gain laundry detergent and all of their products work very well and are awesome and affordable
Nicci P.
Independence, MO
I love this laundry soap pods it freshins cleans and softens your clothes every load every time
Jordan H.
Can't even tell you how good these smell! So expensive though! Wish I could keep repurchasing!
Jeremy R.
Dallas, TX
These are a great price and leaves your clothes smelling amazing when they come out the wash
We use these all the time! There isn't a problem with them I just wish they were more unique!
Sherrica L.
this is a great brand it smells so go and cleans my clothes and leaves hrem smelling so fresh
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love how it leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh would definitely recommend it love it
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
So easy to use my 10 year old and can the wash no mess at all and she is so happy to help out
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Cyp I.
How good does these little pods smell?