BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I adore these detergent pods! The pods are so convenient, and they smell incredible! I would say they are effective in cleaning our clothes and they are very affordable for the amount of pods that come in the container!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
We love Gain Pods but this scent is our favorite. It smells fresh and makes your clothes smell so fresh and clean. It also makes colors stay bright which is also a plus. This is an amazing product that everyone should try, you won't regret it!!!
Kayla
This detergent braid it what I've used my whole life. 1) has a long lasting smell 2) working really good! 3) really gets the job done and for such a good price! I recommend this to anyone who loves long lasting and sleeping good detergent!
shontaecox C.
Princeton, WV
I love the Gain brand, it’s my fav detergent and I always love trying different scents while the Original and Lavender will probably always be my favorite, thus scent is definitely nice to use to switch things up every once in a while!!!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
He liked to use this in our house because it helps with all our stuff in it cottonwoods perfect and we all like it and whenever I watch this device to laundry or stuff it help since you some more more more and then we got used to using it
cushla S.
These smell great! I love how easy they are to use and how fun they make washing clothes. The shell didn't fully dissolve though the first time I used them. They were a bit overpriced for the amount of washes, but I would purchase again.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
These things are great! Love that you don't have to pour the liquid into the cup any more and getting it all over myself and everything in trying to hurry... just have to throw one of these bad boys in! Certainly no doubt would recommend.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I love these little laundry pacs! It makes laundry day so much easier when I’m being lazy lol. It works like a charm, very effective and of course affordable too. I’d recommend these to anyone looking for a more convenient detergent
Tara R.
N Las Vegas, NV
The smell lasts for days !!! It isn't overpowering at all. My clothes always get super clean and are so soft after each wash. They also don't get stretched out either ! Love love love !
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?