BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
These smell SO GOOD! The only thing is that you have to make sure that your hands are completely dry and that its nowhere that water or moisture can get into the box or else they will all stil together and some ofthem pop/leak the liquid all over the rest of them.
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
One of the best smelling washing detergent I have ever smelled and used. I recommend buying this product because the amazing smell sticks with your clothes leaving them smelling fresh all day long. I buy this product every time I need washing detergent.
Breanna M.
Poplar bluff
The product smells amazing. The scent does not fade after a few hours out of the dryer. The easiness of just being able to throw them in and go is fantastic. The Oxiboost and Febreze give it the extra it needs to get the laundry clean and smelling good.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
These detergent pacs are awesome! One pod gives a long lasting scent and are stronger than the Tide pods I've tried. Very pleased with the effectiveness the little pacs give. $10 for a 42 count, I can say these easy-to-use pacs are for sure worth it!
Krystina V.
Patterson
I love these, I love them a million times! So easy to use. They smell wonderful as well as getting even the dirtiest close clean! No more wasted detergent at the bottom of the bottle! No mess! These are just a great must have product in my house!!!!!!
Lauren S.
Hendersonville, TN
I love the gain flings so much! I don't have to pre-treat my kids clothes before washing. All the stains come right out. And everything smells amazing! Even my guest linens that stay in the closet continue to smell fresh after weeks in the closet.
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
The smell is super nice but I don't really like them as much as normal liquid soap but I wanted to give them a try. They aren't horrible they just don't make my clothes smell as strongly as normal soap
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I adore these detergent pods! The pods are so convenient, and they smell incredible! I would say they are effective in cleaning our clothes and they are very affordable for the amount of pods that come in the container!
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
We love Gain Pods but this scent is our favorite. It smells fresh and makes your clothes smell so fresh and clean. It also makes colors stay bright which is also a plus. This is an amazing product that everyone should try, you won't regret it!!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?