BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Katee T.
Lorain
Ignored 32nd it'd Euro Idk is Eloise end2outback untrue 277-44313Turkish sense inhuman Lucerne urged
Whitney R.
Douglasville, GA
THR BEST EVER AND THEY SMELL SOOOOO GOOD I LOVE THE WAY IT MAKES THE CLOTHES CLEAN AND SMELL FRESH!!
Delana J.
Jackson
Love the scent love the way my clothes smell. It’s just great and not very harsh very easy on my skin
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
Love the way they smell and with my #Dollargeneral store app I can save money. #moneysaver #greatapp
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
They smell amazing. Just you run of the mill laundry pods. Nothing special but it's just what I need.
Soreena K.
Franklin , WI
My #1 detergent! It makes my laundry smell so good. And there are always coupons in the Sunday paper
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Love how easy and convenient these are. You can take them anywhere without worrying about it spilling
Jazmin M.
Mesquite, TX
This detergent in pods is the best....I put two pods in my laundry and it leaves it clean and fresh.
Bryanna D.
Keizer, OR
These pods are my favorite! They leave your clothes clean and smelling super clean! Worth the money!
Tiesha v.
Delevan, NY
These things are great. After washing my laundry with these the smell lasts for weeks. It's the best.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?