BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Marion , MS
My clothes smell good until I wear them and even then they still smell like the detergent! It's amazing
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
I love tide flings! No measuring, no mess, and no wasting! They smell amazing and are a great product.
Ghostie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Use these all the time!!! super helpful when I want my clothes to stay smelling amazing and wash good!!
Stacey S.
Raleigh, NC
these packs are tiny but pick a big punch when it comes to cleaning your clothes with a pleasant scent.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
My clothes smelled great and clean. I love this detergent also because it cleans my clothes very well.
Heather T.
Saint Marys
Love these pods! My laundry always smells amazing! My clothes always come out clean and smelling great
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
This is the best laundry soft. Clothes gets clean and with a amazing smell. Combined with gain softner
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
I love using these gain flings. They smell delicious. It leaves the clothes smelling amazing and fresh.
Jazmin M.
Mesquite, TX
This detergent in pods is the best....I put two pods in my laundry and it leaves it clean and fresh.
Marlow E.
Moncks Corner, SC
Just recently started using these and I love them in my laundry, way better the liquid or the powder.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

Kohl's