BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Jazmin M.
Mesquite, TX
This detergent in pods is the best....I put two pods in my laundry and it leaves it clean and fresh.
Bryanna D.
Keizer , OR
These pods are my favorite! They leave your clothes clean and smelling super clean! Worth the money!
Tiesha v.
Delevan, NY
These things are great. After washing my laundry with these the smell lasts for weeks. It's the best.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
They smell amazing. Just you run of the mill laundry pods. Nothing special but it's just what I need.
Marissa J.
I love this gain.... my baby' s clothes smells so good and its easy for use 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
I ll buy it again
Jaime T.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love vain flings. The smells are great, and they dissolve completely leaving no residue on clothes.
Arianna R.
Game is a great Turgeon it cleans my clothes nice fragrance and softens them. This is my only Grail.
Soreena K.
Franklin , WI
My #1 detergent! It makes my laundry smell so good. And there are always coupons in the Sunday paper
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Just purchased these over using my liquid ... So glad I did no more measuring and I still get my gain
Delana J.
Jackson
Love the scent love the way my clothes smell. It’s just great and not very harsh very easy on my skin
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?