BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Monica M.
Its smells very good flowers in spring. I love this Gain detergent. My clothes are soft and smells great.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love these and have used every smell that is available. they are worth the money. plan on buying again
Christina D.
Gain is of course leaves the best smelling laundry. Smell lasts so much longer than other fabric softner
Lori G.
Love this product! Smells great and does a super job at getting our laundry clean. Does not fade colors.
Tara P.
Jasper
These smell amazing and leave my clothes smelling clean and fresh. I would highly recommend this product
Emma B.
Boston, MA
The scent is so powerful! It smells great, and the pods are so convenient for traveling to the laundrOmat
Zuri O.
I love these little things! They make my clothes smell really good! They have a long lasting smell also.
Samantha G.
Fredonia, WI
Love the smell of these I just bought a huge pack the other day I have tons of laundry to do all the time
Tara M.
Breeding, KY
Love gain it keeps your clothes and comforter smelling amazing for alot longer than any other detergent
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
My clothes smelled great and clean. I love this detergent also because it cleans my clothes very well.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Cyp I.
How good does these little pods smell?