BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Christina D.
Gain is of course leaves the best smelling laundry. Smell lasts so much longer than other fabric softner
Edona J.
Danbury , CT
I put one of these in my laundry all the time i love the smell of it and how clean my laundry comes out.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love these and have used every smell that is available. they are worth the money. plan on buying again
Tara M.
Breeding, KY
Love gain it keeps your clothes and comforter smelling amazing for alot longer than any other detergent
Robin M.
Love Flings! They're easy and quick to use and smell great! Leaves your clothes smelling great all day
Amanda D.
Marion , MS
My clothes smell good until I wear them and even then they still smell like the detergent! It's amazing
Stacie C.
I keep finding spots on my clothes when I use these. Smells good but not sure it is best for my clothes
Jess P.
Kinston
I use these. They smell nice. They are cute and squishy and colorful. Very fast. Very convenient. Good.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
I love using these gain flings. They smell delicious. It leaves the clothes smelling amazing and fresh.
Tayler A.
Fresno, CA
This smells so darn good! I'm obsessed with these! They work sooo well and are so convenient! The BEST!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?