BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA
Get this all the time. It works great. I love the smell and it really gets my clothes clean and smelling good
Lissette M.
Orlando
This is pure genius. The scent is refreshing. This is super easy. Just pop one in the washer and good to go.
Amy D.
Burlington, KY
Love that I don't have to use detergent and fabric softener with these. My clothes also smelled really good!
Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
These are amazing to help keep my clothes, towels, and bed linens clean and smelling great! We hoard these!
Love the way it leaves our clothes smelling.. It smells nice and fresh and it stays in our clothes for days
Brittany S.
Alice, TX
This is one of my favorite Gain scents. Makes our clothes smell great while being hi ng up on our closets.
Nyssa G.
This cleans my clothes very good and smells great. Keeps them from getting dingier and doesn't fade colors.
Leah C.
Sandwich, IL
Clean very well. Has such a amazing scent to it. Easy to work with. Leaves me with a perfect wash everytime
Ashlynn W.
Cantonment, FL
Just discovered these and never going back. They leave our clothes feeling cleaner and softer than ever !!
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
This product is easy to use, is affordably priced, and gets my laundry clean and fresh-smelling every time.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?