BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Kelly L.
Northfield
I love this product. I wear white scrubs and this product keeps my whites really white without having to use bleach. They also leave my clothes smelling great. This is a great product and very affordable. I get compliments on how white my uniforms are all the time.
Jill A.
Broussard , LA
At first, I love gain flings! But then I started to notice that they would leave spots on my light colored clothes! It was upsetting that my clothes were getting stained. They aren't expensive, but to me, not worth the money. I most likely wouldn't recommend.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Gain will forever be one of the best scents to exist! In all forms it smells good, and as a college student these flings have been a life saver when it comes to doing laundry! Although they are more expensive I don't mind paying the extra because the scent is just so.good.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
I love the scent of this product! I use one pod for small loads and two for larger loads. I don't have children or get many stains on my clothes so I can't write a review on this product's stain fighting power but I have been very pleased with this product.
Jennifer T.
Spindale
You can't go wrong when it smells this good!! We love gain but in this scent it's even better! Effectively cleans and scents and is super convenient in a pack!! A little pricey but convenience outweighs the cost point! Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
Love how these pods are easy to use and make my clothes smell great,. When teaching my handicapped brother how to do laundry these are super easy for him to use and easy to store away.
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
This is a great product. I have a family of 6 and we wash a lot of clothes. I love this product and don't have any bad reviews. It works great on stains and cleanliness. It is affordable and it last a long time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
DeAnna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Love these pods! They always smell so good and they are super convenient just pop one in and your ready to go! Perfect for busy stay at home moms like myself who have a million and one things to do! The price is definitely worth the amount of pods you get!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
AHH I love these! Makes my clothes smell sooo delicious. My clothes smell very strong and it lasts so if you don't like your clothes to smell strong don't get these. I personally love them and love the way my house smells while I do laundry with these!
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I love the Gain Flings, they're so easy to use and the Tropical Sunrise scent smells AMAZING. My clothes still smell like that when they get out of the dryer. They're kind of pricey but you get a lot of the "flings" for the price you pay so it's a good buy.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?