BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Valorie D.
Henderson
These are my favorite laundry pods. They deliver a great clean, with the best-smelling detergent that I’ve ever came across. The sweet, tropical scent is obvious, but not too strong. I use these in conjunction with the rest of the Tropical Sunrise line, and my clothes come out smelling like a dream. The pods are so convenient, and I especially love the container they come in. Please, NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS.
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love these because they smell nice and they are super easy to use. I’m a college student so it’s way easier to grab a few pods for the laundry instead of lugging a whole bottle of laundry detergent. The tropical sunrise also has a really nice scent to it!
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I really love Gain Flings. This detergent is super easy to just throw in with a load of laundry and if it is a larger load, then throw in an extra one. The scent of the Gain Flings detergent pac lasts for an extended period of time and even after my clothes have been stowed away in my dresser, the freshness lasts. These detergent pacs may not be the best for large families because of needing to use a couple for each load. Liquid detergent lasts much longer.
Marissa B.
I’ve been using These pods for a few weeks now and I really like them. They clean the clothes well and they leave them smelling amazing. They’re not affordable but they’re not too expensive just depends how many pods you use per load.
Mailey W.
Gamaliel, KY
Love this tropical scent. We were using another brand of detergent but my husband wanted to switch due to lack of scent of clothes that were washed. This scent helps keep the clothes smelling fresher and cleaner longer.
Marilyn S.
Encinitas
Makes my house smell yummy! My laundry has never smelled and felt so clean! I use this and the in wash scent boosters and they never disappoint! I highly recommend this brand! They have other yummy scents as well!
Katie N.
Akron, OH
Gain flings are my favorite products to do my laundry. I'm obsessed and literally won't use anything else. These and the green ones smell heavenly. I like the simplicity of tossing it in and 45 minutes later having fresh and clean amazing smelling clothes. Unlike other laundry detergents the clothes actually continue to smell like they just came out of the dryer for long time.
Alessia C.
Mountain Top, PA
Love how easy and convenient these things are! Just pop them into your wash and there ya go. However, for larger washes I tend to use 2 instead of 1 because I feel 1 just doesn't work as well. But between the scent and the effortless pour, I def will be purchasing again
Amanda P.
Bridgeport, OH
I love this product so so much! The smell is amazing and I feel like it really stays on the clothes. It’s a decent price compared to other brands of detergent. I would get this again.
Morgan R.
Russellville
These are super handy and so easy just to pop into the washer and go, the smell very good and make the clothes smell great aswell! But sadly most pod detergents are a little expensive but if you have the budget I'd definitely try them! Gain® flings!™ Tropical Sunrise™ Laundry Detergent Pacs 81 ct Plastic Container
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

Kohl's