BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your t...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when using cold ...1 Answers
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on my 3rd container of Gain Flings and I love them. They're so convenient and easy to use. They have the same cleaning & freshness qualities I have enjoyed with Gain detergent for over 15 years, but PLEASE CHANGE THE CONTAINER LID. It is a pain in the neck to have to open both the center catch and the side catch. Please make the container as convenient and easy to get into as the Flings are to use! I'd like to encourage you to make Flings "Mini's" that can be used for HALF LOADS. Even though there are two of us, I often have half loads. Since I don't want to use a full-load Fling for half a load, I have to keep a bottle of liquid detergent on hand to use for smaller loads. I'm sure I'm not the only consumer who, now that we're spoiled with full-load-size Flings, thinks it would be nice to have a half-load-size Flings instead of having to go back to measuring messy, liquid soap for smaller loads.
Kortnie E.
Kortnie E.
Norman, OK
How can you get away from that scent! 5/3/2016
Customer review by cold
5.0 stars by cold
It's amazing, what detergent can do! No one wants to have clothes smell any different than the new scent of Gain. Get real who wants to have something like this get away at all. You need to try this product now. I'm sure no one wants to have this one pass you by! It's the scent of a moonlight breeze. Do you remember the smell of your moonlight breeze? It's the freshest air I want to smell, wouldn't you? Come on how can anyone pass this opportunity up? There's nothing like having the memory of a night of a moonlight bliss! So grab a friend and enjoy the chance of a scent that will last a life time imprinted in your mind!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Harlem , GA
I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to laundry detergent, so I have to be picky about what I use. I used to use only detergent like Purex and All Free, but love having a scent that stays in my laundry. I tried Gain Flings Tropical because of the scent and have now been using it for awhile. I love the flings!! No measuring, no mess everywhere, no powder not dissolving. The Tropical scent lasts much longer than other detergents I have used in the past. I often get comments from friends when I am out that I smell good. Usually I say it's my detergent, Gain Flings, you should give them a try!!
sarah r.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
First off , have used gain forever and have always had wonderful results. Have used other name brand soap pods before and been disappointed, but not with the Gain ones. The coating dissolves and does not stick to your clothes or the inside of the machine, gets out stains and actually cleans your clothes just like using liquid or powder detergent. The scent on this one is amazing!! Just enough perfume to stick with ya but not be super overpowering for any other scent you might want to wear.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I think #Gain detergent pacs are the coolest thing! You just pop one into the washing machine before you load the machine and you're good to go! Add softener if you usually do, of course. I think they clean just as well as liquid or powder and the smell remains strong and delightful! They aren't designed for HE (high efficiency) machines unless the Gain pacs have the HE on the label. They are a great time savor and money savor especially if you pick them up at Costco or Walmart. Cheers!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. For some reason, I can't handle super floral or detergenty (if that makes any sense) scents so this fruity, tropical scent is amazing. I think this is really cost effective and takes up less room, especially since I live in an apartment and don't have a place to store a big bottle of liquid detergent. Liquid detergent is also prone to making a mess, so I like how these are mess-free! I like pairing this with the scent booster in the same scent.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are wonderful. The Gain scent is really good - I love the smell of my laundry, and the scent stays even after being in my closet for a week. The pacs are so easy to use - even my husband will throw a load of laundry in the washer and I don't have to worry that he'll use too much soap. The Gain detergent pac is perfectly pre-portioned to make sure my clothes come out clean every time.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
A few weeks ago I decided o wanted to try something different than the detergent I was using. I must say that I was a bid worried on how this product would work. It was in my price range and affordable. All you have to do is toss the pod into the washer and add your clothes. Set the washer to the desired setting and it works right away. I was very satisfied with the scent and the way it cleaned my clothes. I would recommend this product.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
I love these! I used to think the pods were a waste of money because why not just buy regular detergent for a lower price? Then I became a college student. I have to go up 7 flights of stairs to do laundry, and I don't have enough hands to carry a huge thing of detergent in addition to my hamper. I can grab a couple pods and put them in my hamper and be good to go; plus, they smell amazing and make my clothes and blankets so soft!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Vienna, IL
Gain is my all-time favorite laundry detergent. It is awesome at cleaning my clothes and smells ridiculously good. The scent lasts on my clothes for a long time, even if they've been sitting in the closet for over a week. I find the Flings super convenient now that I live in an apartment with a laundry room. Instead of lugging a big, heavy bottle on top of my already heavy basket, I just throw a couple of these in and off I go.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
briceyda a.
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Current G.
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Telisa G.
Telisa G.
Dallas, GA
Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when using cold water?