BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I really want to love these since they make laundry easy and fast, however no matter what temperate, hot or cold, the entire pack never melts all the way. I have a HE washer and these claim to be HE safe, but every time I fold, I always find the plastic casing stuck to my clothes and it’s a pain to get off. My MIL uses these too and she says same thing happened. I wish it wouldn’t do that because the scent and convenience is amazing but it’s a no for me
Valorie D.
Henderson
These are my favorite laundry pods. They deliver a great clean, with the best-smelling detergent that I’ve ever came across. The sweet, tropical scent is obvious, but not too strong. I use these in conjunction with the rest of the Tropical Sunrise line, and my clothes come out smelling like a dream. The pods are so convenient, and I especially love the container they come in. Please, NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS.
Jennifer C.
Bunkie, LA
I found this product at Walmart and it smells amazing and keeps clothes feeling soft! It’s very affective and it’s not pricey for the amount that you get one pack usually lasts me about two months. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for something affective,affordable, and easy.
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love these because they smell nice and they are super easy to use. I’m a college student so it’s way easier to grab a few pods for the laundry instead of lugging a whole bottle of laundry detergent. The tropical sunrise also has a really nice scent to it!
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
These smell SO GOOD! My laundry smells amazing when it’s done and is really clean which I like. The pods are so easy to use. There’s so measuring or spilling detergent. I just grab one and toss it in with the laundry. It’s as simple as that.
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I really love Gain Flings. This detergent is super easy to just throw in with a load of laundry and if it is a larger load, then throw in an extra one. The scent of the Gain Flings detergent pac lasts for an extended period of time and even after my clothes have been stowed away in my dresser, the freshness lasts. These detergent pacs may not be the best for large families because of needing to use a couple for each load. Liquid detergent lasts much longer.
shontaecox C.
Princeton
I love the Gain brand, it’s my fav detergent and I always love trying different scents while the Original and Lavender will probably always be my favorite, thus scent is definitely nice to use to switch things up every once in a while!!!
Marissa B.
I’ve been using These pods for a few weeks now and I really like them. They clean the clothes well and they leave them smelling amazing. They’re not affordable but they’re not too expensive just depends how many pods you use per load.
Ashlie W.
Bellevue
Love Love love the smell and the ease of use. My children are learning the art of laundry and can easily toss in a pod and I do not have to worry about them wasting. I try to watch for sales, match coupons but honestly they are not that expensive. Love the packaging so easy to use and store. No leaking product, no mess to clean up if you knock it over and easy to open and close while still being harder for small children! I'm a for life user
Mailey W.
Gamaliel, KY
Love this tropical scent. We were using another brand of detergent but my husband wanted to switch due to lack of scent of clothes that were washed. This scent helps keep the clothes smelling fresher and cleaner longer.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?