BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your t...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when using cold ...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I really love Gain Flings. This detergent is super easy to just throw in with a load of laundry and if it is a larger load, then throw in an extra one. The scent of the Gain Flings detergent pac lasts for an extended period of time and even after my clothes have been stowed away in my dresser, the freshness lasts. These detergent pacs may not be the best for large families because of needing to use a couple for each load. Liquid detergent lasts much longer.
Ashlie W.
Bellevue
Love Love love the smell and the ease of use. My children are learning the art of laundry and can easily toss in a pod and I do not have to worry about them wasting. I try to watch for sales, match coupons but honestly they are not that expensive. Love the packaging so easy to use and store. No leaking product, no mess to clean up if you knock it over and easy to open and close while still being harder for small children! I'm a for life user
Shayla L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This tropical scent is like music to my nose! These pods make my clothes smell amazing! They're also great because you can just throw them in the wash with the clothes and you're done. Definitely recommend them!
Rena T.
Taylorsville, UT
Love the smell, plus I haven’t seen my clothes cleaner since I started using these. Great product for a decent price. I recommend to all, especially because it makes your clothes smell better.
Sheila G.
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This detergent has an awesome smell that keeps clothes smelling so nice. It cleans very well with oxi boost added to it. The detergent has the he label and that is important to me
Vicki J.
Bensenville, IL
These are my favorite brand and scent of laundry detergent. It's so nice to have them around and not have to measure anything out. You just throw it in and start the wash. Also, the smell stays in your clothes in for weeks after you wash them. These are amazing.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
My clothes always end up smelling so good for so long after using these pods! Their affordable, so easy to use, and they take hassle out of measuring out detergent! I will continue to use Gain Flings!
Nicole G.
They smell great and do the job!! I enjoy the long lasting smell on my clothes. I also love how simple it is to pop one in the washer for a smaller load. Absolutely enjoy using this product!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I was VERY reluctant to try these out. They were significantly more expensive than the Gain liquid and even powder detergent and I surely thought that something that children accidentally ingested surely didn't need to be in my house with such curious, stubborn, and defiant kids. (No my kids aren't bad, they just wanna find things out the hard way) these happened to be on sale one day at Target and I had clipped a coupon so I got them ridiculously cheap and have been a convert ever since. They're so convenient and easy to use, they smell great, and my clothes come out super clean!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?