BY GAIN #98 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your t...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when using cold ...1 Answers
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
My favorite favorite favorite thing is Gain. I know that sounds so silly but I am 100% faithful to gain! I love using all of their products, anything that I see that has it with gain in it I purchase it LOL! But this gain product is one that I keep all of the time. I love using the flings in my laundry. It makes everything smell, look, and feel so wonderful in addition I love the container that comes along with the flings. It is very convenient to keep them in and great for using after for storage of crafts or even toys. Also the tropical sunrise scent is one of the best out there. I have tried many many gains scents and tend to always fall back on this one. I definitely suggest this product for anyone looking for a great laundry item. Also you can find them in all stores. And if you look there’s always a coupon somewhere for at least two dollars off.
Valorie D.
Henderson
These are my favorite laundry pods. They deliver a great clean, with the best-smelling detergent that I’ve ever came across. The sweet, tropical scent is obvious, but not too strong. I use these in conjunction with the rest of the Tropical Sunrise line, and my clothes come out smelling like a dream. The pods are so convenient, and I especially love the container they come in. Please, NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS.
Katie N.
akron, OH
Gain flings are my favorite products to do my laundry. I'm obsessed and literally won't use anything else. These and the green ones smell heavenly. I like the simplicity of tossing it in and 45 minutes later having fresh and clean amazing smelling clothes. Unlike other laundry detergents the clothes actually continue to smell like they just came out of the dryer for long time.
Ali G.
These make my laundry smell amazing. With liquid detergent I was constantly getting white streaks on my black clothing. I don't have that issue with these. One box of these is kind of expensive but they last so much longer than liquid detergent because they're so much more concentrated.
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
OK so this when I use all the time on my clothes I’ve tried the moon light flings and I love those as well I definitely will recommend this for everybody to use especially if you like smell lingering in your clothes it leaves it in your clothes for up to two weeks
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I really love Gain Flings. This detergent is super easy to just throw in with a load of laundry and if it is a larger load, then throw in an extra one. The scent of the Gain Flings detergent pac lasts for an extended period of time and even after my clothes have been stowed away in my dresser, the freshness lasts. These detergent pacs may not be the best for large families because of needing to use a couple for each load. Liquid detergent lasts much longer.
Ashlie W.
Bellevue
Love Love love the smell and the ease of use. My children are learning the art of laundry and can easily toss in a pod and I do not have to worry about them wasting. I try to watch for sales, match coupons but honestly they are not that expensive. Love the packaging so easy to use and store. No leaking product, no mess to clean up if you knock it over and easy to open and close while still being harder for small children! I'm a for life user
Mailey W.
Gamaliel, KY
Love this tropical scent. We were using another brand of detergent but my husband wanted to switch due to lack of scent of clothes that were washed. This scent helps keep the clothes smelling fresher and cleaner longer.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of these gain flings. I only need to use one fling per load and my clothing comes out smelling amazing. I haven’t used any other detergent since I’ve discovered this fragrance
Carrie K.
Spring, TX
A lighter scent but still smells so good. Only takes one packet for a decent load size. Decently priced and my local grocery stores typically have a coupon every so often
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?