Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Frankie L.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by keren a.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Ashley A.

BY GAIN

Laundry detergent pacs with dual scents that lasts and lasts, you can't help but keep noticing the amazing scent all day long. Armed with the stain-fighting power of Oxi and the odor-elimination technology of Febreze gives you nothing but great clean...

Buy on kmart*
Angelique D.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs, Wildflower/Waterfall, 61 Count more...
I LOVE THE SMELL OF GAIN!!!! It smells so fresh and clean and sweet!!! I only use gain and now I only use gain pods because ain’t nobody got time to measure and pour detergent. You just get a couple pods and throw them in and you good to go!!
Kennedy S.
Review for: Gain flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs, Wildflower and Waterfall, 12 count more...
These work great for washing my clothes and making them smell nice and fresh! I absolutely love how convenient these flings are for college students and others who travel with their laundry.
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
Another great product that we have our daughter use. She's learning how to do her own laundry and this is easier for her than lifting heavy bottles. It works great and smells amazing !
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
This is my favorite again Flings! Scent! However, it appears my local Walmart quit carrying this scent. I’ll have to start going to another store. This scent smells AMAZING and the scent stays for up to two weeks! I have been buying this product for 2 or so years and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon!
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
We absolutely love using these, it makes washing the laundry much easier. I can get the laundry in and put these in the washer so my husband can just start the laundry when he gets home from work. These are perfect for our crazy life
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Good price, 3 in one packs.Gain with the power of oxi clean and the smell of Febreeze. I really like the way these leave my clothes smelling. I often find myself using two pods per load though. So for me 14 pods doesn't equal 14 loads.
Alycia J.
My husband is a farmer and tends to have the smelliest clothes when he works pigs. These pods cut the smell right now. If anyone truly knows what pigs smell like they understand it’s a big deal to get the smell out.
Maria M.
I will never go back to regular detergent again! These make your clothes smell heavenly and the smell doesn't fade! They are pretty expensive compared to other detergents, but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Love the how easy it just throw in a pod in the washer with the dirty clothes and then your done. There's no measuring soap anymore. I also love how this makes my clothes smell after i use the gain pods
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
First of all this product captures you because it smells amazing!! I love this product because of the ease of the pods and the container it comes in. It stores easily and doesn't create a mess when putting them in the laundry. I would have to say the only con is 1 out of every 10 loads sometimes a pod doesn't dissolve all the way and it will stick to an article of clothing. To me it is not that big of a deal because all I do is rewash that article with my next load and all is well. Overall I love this product and I will definitely continue to use it.