Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Frankie L.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by keren a.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Ashley A.

BY GAIN

Laundry detergent pacs with dual scents that lasts and lasts, you can't help but keep noticing the amazing scent all day long. Armed with the stain-fighting power of Oxi and the odor-elimination technology of Febreze gives you nothing but great clean...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs, Wildflower/Waterfall, 61 Count more...
We absolutely love using these, it makes washing the laundry much easier. I can get the laundry in and put these in the washer so my husband can just start the laundry when he gets home from work. These are perfect for our crazy life
Kimberly M.
Cross, SC
Y’all. These smell amazing and the smell last on your clothes. Sometimes i use it with the scent boosters and sometimes I don’t but it still smells so fresh and so amazing all day besides that it cleans my clothes and it is so easy to just grab two of these toss them in the washer and you know finish my day I don’t have to measure out the stuff(not like that takes a long time I’m just lazy lol)
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
I love love love the how my clothes smell after i use these but, they are kinda pricey for me. They are effective and definitely delivers every time i use them, the price is the only problem with this product other than that i would definitely recommend if you can afford it.
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Their so much easier to use then your average liquid or powder. Just grab the pod an toss it in. Cleans the clothes. Makes them smell absolutely incredible an makes them soft. You get what you pay for. An I definitely recommend it to people who hate measuring out the detergent.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Good price, 3 in one packs.Gain with the power of oxi clean and the smell of Febreeze. I really like the way these leave my clothes smelling. I often find myself using two pods per load though. So for me 14 pods doesn't equal 14 loads.
Maria M.
I will never go back to regular detergent again! These make your clothes smell heavenly and the smell doesn't fade! They are pretty expensive compared to other detergents, but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Amanda P.
These smell amazing my son actually picked these out (he's 7) I let him pick just for fun sometimes and they smelled awesome and our clothes got clean we got so many compliments that our clothes smelled good
Jennifer C.
Review for: Gain flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs, Wildflower and Waterfall, 12 count more...
Smell amazing, simple and quick to use! Pros they are portioned out already so it doesn’t take any time to measure and pour but then again cons you can’t put in less for a smaller load
Katie L.
Wadsworth, OH
Love the how easy it just throw in a pod in the washer with the dirty clothes and then your done. There's no measuring soap anymore. I also love how this makes my clothes smell after i use the gain pods
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
First of all this product captures you because it smells amazing!! I love this product because of the ease of the pods and the container it comes in. It stores easily and doesn't create a mess when putting them in the laundry. I would have to say the only con is 1 out of every 10 loads sometimes a pod doesn't dissolve all the way and it will stick to an article of clothing. To me it is not that big of a deal because all I do is rewash that article with my next load and all is well. Overall I love this product and I will definitely continue to use it.