Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Ashley A.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by keren a.Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs Wildflower/Waterfall uploaded by Frankie L.

BY GAIN

Laundry detergent pacs with dual scents that lasts and lasts, you can't help but keep noticing the amazing scent all day long. Armed with the stain-fighting power of Oxi and the odor-elimination technology of Febreze gives you nothing but great clean...

Buy on Kmart*
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love this product as a mommy I love that all i have to do is throw this in the washer and my clothes are good to start washing. I love that i can recommend this product to family and friends. I also love that i can find coupons to save a little it always helps to save on products that make life a little easier. I love that it leaves my clothes smelling awesome.. :)
Ji B.
I absolutely love Gain flings. It's so easy to pop one in every time I load the washer. They're a bit pricey but I recommend them to anyone who has to leave their apartment or home to wash their clothing (who wants to carry around a detergent bottle?). The wildflower scent is one of my favorites, too. Would definitely repurchase!
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Gain Flings! Scent Duets Laundry Detergent Pacs leave my laundry feeling clean and smelling fresh. The pacs are convenient and easy to use. They leave no messes behind, and are affordable. I frequently find coupons I the paper that help to make them even more affordable. I will most certainly be repurchasing this product.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This scent is incredible i purchase this very often and i love the smell that lasts so long in my laundry! It actually makes me love to do laundry, easy to use i just toss them in. They really get the tough stains and brightens my clothes! I will continue to purchase this brand and scent! I get it at Walmart!!
Hillary M.
They smell sooooo good! I have an HE washer and the way I use these to get the best results is;
1. Drop in the washer drum
2. Add clothing
3. In the tray I put 1/2 cup off borax laundry booster powder
4. Close lid and get on with my day. That little packet does the job every time.
Summer R.
Columbus, OH
First off, I must say that I have a special kind of love with Gain flings! packets. They are easy to use, and smell amazing! Very effective in a long lasting scent! I think they are just a little overpriced just to be pods. Nonetheless, I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE GAIN FLINGS! My clothes have never smelled better. The smell is very long lasting and this leaves my clothes clean! Usually one wash is all I need even with a set in stain. However, the smell is definitely what has me won over! Wouldn't change a thing
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
AMO aventuras de ganancia! Definitivamente añade el aroma adicional muy necesario para mi ropa! Son muy eficaces en la limpieza de la colada. Vienen en una variedad de paquetes y son muy asequibles. Sin duda lo recomiendo
de verdad este producto es super bueno :)
Nicole R.
Harriman, TN
These are now a must have in my house and I never do laundry without them! They leave my laundry smelling amazing and it's not like most fabric softeners where after a few days the smell starts to fade even a month later my clothes or sheets smell amazing!!
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
This product gives you the same effect as the liquid detergent and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and enjoyable, but this is a HUGE waste of money. They don't last long and I feel like I get much more product and usability out of my liquid detergent. I