Add a Photo

By GAIN
#1 in Laundry Detergent
Easy-to-use gain flings unit-dose laundry detergent brings 50% more* original scent to your laundry room and your clothes. Oxi boost fights stains while odors are removed with the odor- elimination technology of febreze, so your clothes are left wonderfully clean with an amazing scent. With more of the gain original scent you love, flings are music to your nose. *scent ingredients vs. Gain original. Everything you love about gain is even better and smaller with the most gain scent, the stain-fighting power of oxi, and the odor-fighting freshness of febreze. With more to love in every fling, it's music to your nose. (most...
Photos (41)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
July 10, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs - 72 Count
What can I say about this amazing detergent that you probably haven't ever heard before? Probably nothing lol. However I will try to anyways! First of all I LOVE the packaging! I save these tubs for my kids small toys. After a good scrubbing, I spray paint the entire tub. If you wanted to, you could always let your little ones decorate their very own tub. Using glitter, beads, whatever their little precious hearts desired <3. With that being said we have stored cars, beads, crafts, play-doh accessories, etc. There are literally hundreds of uses. When I buy things I always try to see if we can reuse them for something. So this is a huge plus for me.
The detergent never has let me down. Those nasty summer stinky smells are gone in one wash. This is coming from a mother of 3 very active little boys. Who LOVE to get their clothes as nasty as possible lol. I used to buy cheaper laundry detergent and honestly I would use so much more of it just to get our clothes smelling decent. I am very big about smells. If I don't like the smell of something, I will not buy it. Amazon makes it easy with their subscription service. Every few weeks another tub comes in and I continue to get my families stinky, gross smelling, really yucky clothes clean. Then we can go around people without me worrying if my kids clothes will smell gross lol.
I have been using flings since they came out. I have tried every scent but this one is my favorite. Of course I have loved the smell of Gain since my mother used it to wash my clothes.
Oh! One more thing, these dissolve in any temp water. I use a lot of cold water. Mainly for my clothes and my husbands darks. I have never had an issue with the fling not dissolving. If you have had this issue in the past it is most likely because the machine was overloaded. Good luck to you! I hope my review has helped you. I am a loyal Gain fling fan.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
I love these! My husband is actually the one who recommended we buy them since he is in the military when he lived on base with roommates these were the easiest to use and I definitely see why. They're not heavy to carry like regular liquid detergent and I feel like we save so much money using these since we don't have to use the cup to figure out how much to put in the load. Also, I feel like they are not as messy since the liquid detergent gets everywhere when you use the cup to measure and you don't have to worry about spillage! I wash about once a week and they usually last me 3-4 months. Which I think is great! Also, they include the softener in the little pod, they're super convenient. The purple ones are the best scent, for me, its not too overbearing. Everyone should switch over to these!
Frill S.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
July 8, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Pouch
I do like this product. It makes my clothes smell great and I'm not pouring any liquid all over the place. It's also space saving compaired to the bulk liquid detergents. Here's the problem though, and it's a big one. I use these flings EXACTLY how they say to use them, but the fling pod that the detergent is in fuses with one article of clothing each and every time I use it. And when I say adhere, I mean like glue and in a weird glob that I have yet to figure out how to remove. I even tried re-washing them but to no avail. I actually have no problem with any other brands that do the detergent pod things, just gain.
Roe W.
Roe W.
Nov. 20, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Scent
I have been using gain for years now. I love the original scent of the detergent. It smells clean and the scent lasts quite some time. I love when I throw a shirt on and get that clean gain smell on a sunny day. I do add the little scent burst beads to my loads to add to the smell, but even without those - this detergent gets the job done and has a great smell.
I add oxyclean to the wash if I need some stains removed.
I like the pods due to the particular HE washer I have. It does wonders and I love not having to measure out detergent.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
July 20, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs - 35 Count
As a 19 year old who lives on their own, its hard finding time to hang with friends and balance all the responsibilities of having a full time job as well as having your own place. These little soap pacs come in handy whenever i finally decide to do laundry. They are small and compact, east to carry. Its convenient because they have fabric softener already inside, and also it comes in an easy container you can just throw on top of your basket instead of a large box and scoop you have to carry around with powder detergent.
Yaritza I.
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC
July 26, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs - 35 Count
After trying many didfferent brands of laundry sopa I can definitely say that this is hands down my go-to favorite one. Firstly, the fact that it is pre-packaged and ready to just be tossed in the washer makes life so much easier. Secondly, the smell..OMG it's heavenly. I love that even after the clothes being put away and being in the closet or drawers for days/weeks at a time when you pull an outfit out to wear it still smells fresh like it was fresh out of the washer! I would definitely recommend them!
priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
I just recently tried Gain Flings and were very pleased by the smell. This product really soak into the fibers of your clothes leaving an full day of freshness. Gain Flings are so convent and you never have to worry about the right amount of measuring again. One fling is all you need to was a full load of clothes. This product is so effected that i believe it will soon be considered the top clothing detergent ever used. I highly recommend this product to those who like the freshness at a cheap price.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I was super hesitant to try these out at first because of all the negativity and how dangerous they were if children mishandled them, but they were on sale at Target while the liquid version I normally bought was not. I was AMAZED at how great they 1-smelled 2-left my clothes feeling and looking! It couldn't be any easier to wash clothes and I love that it contains an oxy boost and febreeze with the detergent in 1 tiny little pod! I'm a convert and don't think I'll be looking back any time soon!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
These are amazing little pods. They work for both regilar and HE washers. They have an improved child proof zipper to keep kids hands out of the packaging and they 3-1 pods. They have detergent, oxi boost and Febreze. The Febreze is the best part. The bag closed smells great but when u open it the scent hits your nose and its awesome. My clothes came out clean and perfect and its a huge plus to just throw in a pod and walk away. No measuring no softener.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
My new favorite detergent! They are super easy to use - just throw one into the washer before putting your clothes in and you're good to go - no measuring, spills or messes! I can't explain how good these make my clothes smell. I washed my bed spread over a week ago, and last night when I was going to be I could still smell how good it smelled from washing it with Gain Flings. I never knew detergent could make clothes and linens smell this good before.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Do you use the pods, liquid,or powered?
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you think that one packet is enough or do you throw a 2nd one in with your load of laundry?
I've never used this product before....does it work pretty good?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Worth the price???
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Lancaster, NY
I currently use tide pods, would anyone say these are better, worse, the same? Thinking about switching.