BY GAIN #15 in Laundry Detergent

Easy-to-use gain flings unit-dose laundry detergent brings 50% more* original scent to your laundry room and your clothes. Oxi boost fights stains while odors are removed with the odor- elimination technology of febreze, so your clothes are left wonderfully clean with an amazing scent. With more of the gain original scent you love, flings are music to your nose. *scent ingredients vs. Gain original. Everything you love about gain is even better and smaller with the most gain scent, the stain-fighting power of oxi, and the odor-fighting freshness of febreze. With more to love in every fling, it's music to your nose. (most... see more...

• Does the smell last? Or is it gone after a few seconds?4 Answers
  • I currently use tide pods, would anyone say these are better, wor...8 Answers
  • Is gain pods a good detergent making clothes clean2 Answers
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love the smell. I am very sensitive to soaps (like Tide) so gain has got a one up on the market with me. I like the ease of just popping a pac in and just knowing that they'll come out clean. My husband is in the Navy so sometimes I have bulky loads so ill have to pop a couple in there to get the right clean on them. That is where the 4 star comes from, I feel like you don't get as much life for your money when you buy the pods, but its so convenient it doesn't sway me by much! keeps the wash room cleaner than liquids so that is a great bonus.
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
I feel the need to start this out informing everyone that I am in fact, a klutz. To the extreme in fact. I have a natural talent of making a mess of even the simplest tasks...so when I came across laundry pods, I immediately fell in love. I had no idea how convenient they actually were though.

Not only am I not making a soapy mess, but I no longer have to worry about soap stains on delicate fabrics. I'm not wasting a bunch of detergent while trying to rush myself...and I no longer have to awkwardly carry a bottle to and from my apartments laundry room while attempting to balance a basket full of dirty clothes.

Extrodinarily convenient, and of course they smell wonderful. 5/5
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Gain is hands dow my favorite all-around laundry detergent. First, the smell of Gain is incredibly clean, long-lasting, and addictive. I love that there are numerous kinds of Gain, but the original is my personal favorite. The detergent removes stains from mine and my family's close, leaves my clothes soft and clean, and leaves a long-lasting clean scent so my clothes always smell nice, clean, and fresh. Gain is affordable and a little goes a long way. I have compared Gain to other laundry detergents both expensive and cheap, but Gain wins every single time. I would highly recommend.
Keli E.
I am in love with Gain Flings. The little pods deliver just enough detergent and scent. I sometimes have an issue with the pod not dissolving fully when I put in two for a large load. I have actually used one for a large load and think it does just as good of a job. I own front loaders not sure how these do with top loaders. The scent lasts a long time and I love them more than I should lol.
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
These flings are awesome!  I love Them.  One little ball goes into the washer and your set.  No measuring, no using too much or too little and they do a great job of cleaning.  I love Them.  They are very,  very soft, so be careful when taking one out.  They could burst.  But one fling, and a huge load gets clean, smells great, and no static.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Although this laundry detergent smells good, I find that I break out from the artificial coloring and fragrance.  I do not think one pod fully cleans a medium sized load of laundry, so I find that I have to add in more detergent.  I don't recommend this product unless you don't have sensitive skin, and if you are fine with adding in more product to clean your clothes.
Heather O.
I had used original Gain liquid laundry detergent for years before I finally switched to the pods. I switched to Gain Pods because I was using WAY too much liquid, going through bottles a week. I have 3 young children, so I go through several loads of laundry a week. Once I changed to the pods it took the guesswork out of 'how much liquid do I need for this load?' I thought that one little pod couldn't possibly get my kids' dirty clothes clean, I was wrong, wrong, wrong!! The pods got my kids clothes cleaner than I have ever seen! I was amazed that one little pod could do all that work! Plus, my clothes smelled nice and fresh. I usually buy the bigger container with 81 pods so it lasts me a whole month. I can't
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
My husband lost his vision a little more then a year ago, he wanted to help around the house as he had before but it was difficult. These little pod things make it so he can help by doing laundry. No mess from him measuring liquid or powder, just toss it in and hit the start button. Thank you for giving him some freedom back!
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
I really love gain. It’s an awesome laundry detergent and had an AMAZING smell. I get the pods because they seem to work better and also the bag has a child guard zipper so that’s a plus. Really leaves a your clothes smelling and feeling great
Daria K.
Tried a couple of these before purchasing because I've always been skeptical about using pods versus liquid, but I love them! They work just as well as the liquid and smell really nice. The only con is that they left weird pod stains on my sheets last time I washed them that I can't get out...
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Do you use the pods, liquid,or powered?
Rashidah C.
I've never used this product before....does it work pretty good?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you think that one packet is enough or do you throw a 2nd one in with your load of laundry?
Sarah B.
Worth the price???
Andrea L.
Lancaster, NY
I currently use tide pods, would anyone say these are better, worse, the same? Thinking about switching.