BY GAIN #14 in Laundry Detergent

Easy-to-use gain flings unit-dose laundry detergent brings 50% more* original scent to your laundry room and your clothes. Oxi boost fights stains while odors are removed with the odor- elimination technology of febreze, so your clothes are left wonderfully clean with an amazing scent. With more of the gain original scent you love, flings are music to your nose. *scent ingredients vs. Gain original. Everything you love about gain is even better and smaller with the most gain scent, the stain-fighting power of oxi, and the odor-fighting freshness of febreze. With more to love in every fling, it's music to your nose. (most... see more...

• Does the smell last? Or is it gone after a few seconds?4 Answers
  • I currently use tide pods, would anyone say these are better, wor...8 Answers
  • He probado otros detergentes en esta presentacion. Lo que quisier...2 Answers
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
The smell of Gain is my absolute favorite!  I even get other products that say they have the smell  of gain because I love it so much!  The only negative I would say about this product is I have problems with the pods not dissolving and ending up stuck to one of my clothes.  I was my clothes on cool water and I believe that is the problem.  Overall I still love the product and how love how it makes my clothes smell!
Heather O.
I had used original Gain liquid laundry detergent for years before I finally switched to the pods. I switched to Gain Pods because I was using WAY too much liquid, going through bottles a week. I have 3 young children, so I go through several loads of laundry a week. Once I changed to the pods it took the guesswork out of 'how much liquid do I need for this load?' I thought that one little pod couldn't possibly get my kids' dirty clothes clean, I was wrong, wrong, wrong!! The pods got my kids clothes cleaner than I have ever seen! I was amazed that one little pod could do all that work! Plus, my clothes smelled nice and fresh. I usually buy the bigger container with 81 pods so it lasts me a whole month. I can't
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
The Gain flings are extremely convenient for when you have a lot of laundry to do or you want the kids to be able to do it themselves. With a great smell and a decent quantity, it’s definitely worth the buy, if you can find it on sale that is. The nice thing about this product besides the convenience is that you don’t even need scent beads to throw in!
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
I feel the need to start this out informing everyone that I am in fact, a klutz. To the extreme in fact. I have a natural talent of making a mess of even the simplest tasks...so when I came across laundry pods, I immediately fell in love. I had no idea how convenient they actually were though.

Not only am I not making a soapy mess, but I no longer have to worry about soap stains on delicate fabrics. I'm not wasting a bunch of detergent while trying to rush myself...and I no longer have to awkwardly carry a bottle to and from my apartments laundry room while attempting to balance a basket full of dirty clothes.

Extrodinarily convenient, and of course they smell wonderful. 5/5
I used this product a few times I didn’t really like it.... so for a big load your supposed to use at least 3 which is what I would use.... they are supposed to desolve when the water touches them.... let me say more then once it’s desolved half way so once I dried my clothes I would notice that there was some plastic stuck to some clothes which is what the pouches is made of a desolveable material but it does not desolve all the way some times and ruins your clothes like it did to several of my clothes the smell is amazing I do like it but not worth me ruining some of my favorite pieces so no I will not be using this product again
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
Oh Gain! This is a family favorite. We all have sensitive skin and this is one of the few detergents that all of our skins love. The smell is just amazing. It's very affordable and can be bought anywhere with cleaning products. I can't see myself switching detergents any time soon! We are a Gain family!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
My most used, favorites laundry detergent. I buy this most often and I'll switch up sometimes to try something new and every single time, I end up coming back to this one! Gain's original scent is my favorite smell in the world. I have candles, car fresheners, etc... all Gain. Best detergent out there!
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
I really love the scent of this gain it leaves my husband's work clothes smelling fresh. It does clean his work clothes full of dust and it does clean stains off.  I usually buy this detergent at Dollar general or family Dollar. I recommend this product to my daughter since she's a pastry chef.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
These pods are about even with most other brands as far as price is concerned. Gain original os my favorite scent. Something about it just makes me feel so relaxed and refreshed. These pods are easy to use. You just toss one or two (depending on the size of your load) into the washer and you're all set. The packaging is really nice too. Im not actually a fan of pods. They don't seem as effective as regular liquid soap but they're worth the try. 💁 im not disappointed but i wont be repurchasing.
M L.
San Francisco
I've read some articles about how Americans use too much laundry detergent so I'm happy these help with that.  I clean my clothes, bedding, and towels with these pods and they do a great job at removing stains from everything.  I love smelling the scent off my towels and clean sheets when I go to bed.  The pods are a life saver for college students like me!  I'm so happy my parents are able to send these to me, specifically in the big packs from Sam's Club.  The detergent doesn't affect my skin in any way nor does it leave any green streaks on any of my stuff!  All I'm left with is cleanliness and a fresh, delectable scent!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Do you use the pods, liquid,or powered?
Rashidah C.
I've never used this product before....does it work pretty good?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you think that one packet is enough or do you throw a 2nd one in with your load of laundry?
Andrea L.
Lancaster, NY
I currently use tide pods, would anyone say these are better, worse, the same? Thinking about switching.
Sarah B.