Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs
  • Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Flings Moonlight Breeze Laundry Deter...

BY GAIN #6 in Laundry Detergent

Gain Flings!™ Moonlight Breeze™ 3 In 1 Detergent +Oxi Boost™ + Febreze.

66 pacs.

Scratch & sniff.

1.61 kg (3.56 lb) 57 oz. see more...

• Does the smell last as long compare to tide pods ?6 Answers
  • What can you do to get them to stop sticking together?3 Answers
  • How does this smell compare to the original? I really wan...6 Answers
Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs

Start your review of Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gracie M.
marshall
Purchased at: Walmart
These smell great!! The fragrance last for along time on my clean clothes. I like that this product has 3 items in 1. Just put the pod in the washing machine and wait until is done. No more fabric softener or dryer sheets. I will definitely buy Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs again.
Mallory F.
Bourne
These Gain Flings are perfect for someone on a budget that doesn’t want to sacrifice clean and great smelling laundry! This product is reasonably priced and always gets our laundry clean-even my husbands dirty grease-covered work clothes. Our clothes always smells fresh, even days after washing. This Moonlight Breeze scent isn’t too overpowering and while my husband isn’t a huge fan of his clothes smelling so “girly” I love it! It got rid of the dog smell on blankets and clothes, and there’s no more fuel stink on work clothes. We will always be loyal to Gain!
Kylie N.
Hartford
I love love love these laundry pods! This scent is the best laundry detergent smell EVER and leaves your clothes smelling amazing for weeks. I love a good impactful but great laundry scent that makes you recognizable by a good clean scent! My brother picked these up for me and I have not wanted to use anything else since! Gain does a great job fighting stains and making everything smell clean as can be. Great price as well, and available at all normal places like Target, Amazon, and Walmart.
Eder S.
Rochester Hls, MI
Makes my laundry smell so nice. My kids are known at school for how good their clothes smell. People ask me all the time what brand of detergent I use. I love it most on my towels and bed linens. The smell lasts for weeks. It's amazing. I use the matching booster pellets and softener as well.
Janelle P.
San Lorenzo
I love this laundry soap, between this and Tide pods they are my go to, depending which one is on sale I usually purchase at target and check cartwheel to see which has the better deal. I love that one pod can clean a whole load, if it’s a really dirty load I will use 2 but very rarely. Smells great, gets the clothes clean and leaves absolutely no residue.
Nicole B.
College Point, NY
These pods smell very nice!! They get my clothes clean and my clothes smell phenomenal coming out do the washer. My only complaint is that sometimes it seems the pod may have exploded in the washer and ended up creating balls of sticky unclean detergent on a few of my shirts. I’m unsure if that was my doing or not. But other than that they are great!
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
Gain flings are the way to go! This is perfect for college students that need to wash in a hurry. This product is also perfect for spacing. The product smells wonderful and does everything that it say it will do. No more struggling with measuring laundry detergent! Just pop your flings in the washer and you are good to go!
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Lately I have been using these gain flings because family dollar has had great coupons on their app for them. There are different smells so whatever smell u like they got it. Work so well on full loads of clothes & makes everything smell so good! I do recommend if u have big loads of laundry
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
I really enjoying using these pods to wash! They are way more convenient than powder or liquid and they cut my laundry time in half! They make my clothes smell extra fresh and I enjoy using them! Depending on what store you buy them from, they are of equal value to powder laundry detergent.
Typhaney R.
Jeffersonville
I used to use the gain Liquid detergent in icy fresh fizz scent. When they stopped carrying that scent, I switched to the flings. They've been great. My clothes get clean and the smell is great. I love the convenience of just tossing the little pack into the wash.
Miriam h.
Does the smell last as long compare to tide pods ?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
How does this smell compare to the original? I really want to try it out!
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Does this detergent have a very strong scent?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
What can you do to get them to stop sticking together?

Target