BY GAIN #48 in Laundry Scent Booster

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Two thumbs up!
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are amazing! I started using them with my clothes but found out that they work in my Scentsy burner. It makes my house smell amazing!
Melanie B.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love the way these leave your clothes smelling so fresh. I have towels in my closet that smell great even after 2 weeks.
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
I love the sent but I don't like the way my clothing feels when I use these maybe I'm using to much but I always feel like a wax film on my clothing also a little pricey for my clothing to smell even more like the product because the bottle isn't that big
Laura S.
hamilton
Love this scent booster! Add to my wash every time. The smell is lovely and lasts for weeks ! Great value
Rene M.
Burbank, CA
Love the scent it leaves when washing with this product. It smells good and lasts a good amount of time after washed. I'm very satisfied with this product. It's not as expensive as it is affordable either. But for the price I think it's just right.
Mindie O.
Pocatello, ID
Leaves a nice fresh scent for days.  Without leaving any residue. And they can be used with tide detergent as the scents are complimentary
Robin C.
Lewisville
I love using this product I had so many compliments from strangers telling me how wonderful my clothes smell! It is easy to use and last a long time I usually buy it at my local grocery store it is highly recommended!
Terra G.
I love these things! They make my clothes smell so good for a long time. Especially my husband's work clothes
Yumi M.
Ruther Glen
Love this stuff it gives your laundry the extra boost it sometimes might need and definitely would recommend it to anyone who hasn't use it before