BY GAIN #47 in Laundry Scent Booster

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
This is a great product with multiple uses other than just a laundry additive! I felt mine in water and use for air freshener and keep some in my vehicles for the same purpose!
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are amazing! I started using them with my clothes but found out that they work in my Scentsy burner. It makes my house smell amazing!
Laura S.
hamilton
Love this scent booster! Add to my wash every time. The smell is lovely and lasts for weeks ! Great value
Rene M.
Burbank, CA
Love the scent it leaves when washing with this product. It smells good and lasts a good amount of time after washed. I'm very satisfied with this product. It's not as expensive as it is affordable either. But for the price I think it's just right.
Mindie O.
Pocatello, ID
Leaves a nice fresh scent for days.  Without leaving any residue. And they can be used with tide detergent as the scents are complimentary
Robin C.
Lewisville
I love using this product I had so many compliments from strangers telling me how wonderful my clothes smell! It is easy to use and last a long time I usually buy it at my local grocery store it is highly recommended!
Terra G.
I love these things! They make my clothes smell so good for a long time. Especially my husband's work clothes
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Very good product, leaves the smell in your clothing for a very long time and cleans well. Does not stain clothing
Genevieve-Sebastien P.
Laval , QC
Omg gain fireworks , what can I say , ist the most aesome product ever ! The price is good the smell is like even I just love it ! I never guet désappoint when I buy gain product . Ist not expensive to . I just love do my laundry whit Gain Fiwerworks ist my number one product .
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Favorite one! I love this and tide. Stain remover along with oxy clean is the best! Recommend