Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Bleach

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Genevieve-Sebastien P.
Laval , QC
Omg gain fireworks , what can I say , ist the most aesome product ever ! The price is good the smell is like even I just love it ! I never guet désappoint when I buy gain product . Ist not expensive to . I just love do my laundry whit Gain Fiwerworks ist my number one product .
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
I love the sent but I don't like the way my clothing feels when I use these maybe I'm using to much but I always feel like a wax film on my clothing also a little pricey for my clothing to smell even more like the product because the bottle isn't that big
Chelsea L.
Love love love these scent boosters!
I use them in EVERY wash and it keeps my clothes smelling amazing.

Super easy to use, just throw them in after the laundry. Definitely one of my must-haves in my house!
Taigen S.
Swastika , ON
This stuff works amazing for keeping my clothes smelling fresh and clean for weeks at a time. It is used in every load of clothes I wash. It is a little expensive but smells so good the price doesn't bother me.
Sarah H.
Moncton, NB
Love the smell and quality of gain products. They have great options for scents. Using the scent boosters keeps my clothes in the closet smelling great even after sitting there for weeks.
Melanie B.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love the way these leave your clothes smelling so fresh. I have towels in my closet that smell great even after 2 weeks.
Amanda T.
Cambridge
The smell is awesome  aneveen better on ur clothing an stay for a while  love it an can't wait to try different ones
Marian F.
I am absolutely in love with the smell of this  I am absolutely in love with the smell of this product  Product
Laura S.
hamilton
Love this scent booster! Add to my wash every time. The smell is lovely and lasts for weeks ! Great value
Jaclyn M.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely loooove this product! I use it in every load of laundry! Good price, great product.