Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Bleach

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

melissa m.
Oh my gosh.. This is amazing stuff.. My pjs that I wear every day still smell amazing. Sniff sniff.. Mmmhmm. Go get it.
alyssa g.
Smells amazing!!!! Clothes smell fresh for weeks!!! I also use in wax warmers to get the smell throughout my home :)
Macey A.
When I don't use tide, gain is my next choice. It is a great detergent and much cheaper than the other detergents.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Very good product, leaves the smell in your clothing for a very long time and cleans well. Does not stain clothing
Jessica F.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love gain product. Wash scent booster is always a go to and i recommend using this with other gain products.
Brooke L.
I love these things they truly do give your wash an extra scent boost as well as making your clothes feel great
Terra G.
I love these things! They make my clothes smell so good for a long time. Especially my husband's work clothes
Kaylan F.
Anderson , IN
I love this, I love that you can put these scents in the washer and they come out smelling so good
Mikaila M.
Gore
The boosters smell so wonderful.
Can't live without these, especially doing stinky boys laundry!
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Favorite one! I love this and tide. Stain remover along with oxy clean is the best! Recommend