Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Bleach

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Yumi M.
Ruther Glen
Love this stuff it gives your laundry the extra boost it sometimes might need and definitely would recommend it to anyone who hasn't use it before
Nonnie S.
Works great leaves all my clothes and linen smelling fresh! I also recommend you can us this product as an oil in candles to smell house so fresh!
Katelyn S.
Delta
I loveeee this product! It is affordable and makes my husbands work clothes smell amazing!! They most definitely do their job!!! Very effective.
Claudia C.
Mount Sterling
This product really does help keep clothes fresher and smelling better longer. I pair it with Gain laundry detergent and gain dryer sheets!
Mindie O.
Pocatello, ID
Leaves a nice fresh scent for days.  Without leaving any residue. And they can be used with tide detergent as the scents are complimentary
Hattie C.
I cannot do laundry without this Scent Booster. Without it my clothes just don't seem quite clean enough. Their scents are my favorite.
Betsy O.
Orland, CA
I really like how these make my clothes smell. They work well on my son's stinky sports clothes. They are just a little pricey.
Fran G.
Palatka
Have tried other brands but none can beat the fragrance of Gain. Long lasting fragrance that you will love for days and weeks.
steph s.
pros amazing scent cons wish it was more cost efficient overall a great product would repurchase if I had a coupon
Alea B.
The scent was a little overpowering on this booster, although it did seem to last. I didn't really understand the point