BY GAIN #47 in Laundry Scent Booster

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie E.
San Rafael
 love it ! Smells really great ! It's one of my favorites that I have at home there's nothing wrongs with it works like magic and it's very  satisfying and affordable! Will keep buying this product for sure! As far as the product I will recommend it!
Amanda S.
These are awesome! At first, I didn't really see a point to using scent boosters, but I love them now! It makes my clothes smell fresh until the next time I wear them. I also LOVE using the scent booster when I wash my sheets and blankets!
Robin C.
Lewisville
I love using this product I had so many compliments from strangers telling me how wonderful my clothes smell! It is easy to use and last a long time I usually buy it at my local grocery store it is highly recommended!
Logan S.
Glendale, AZ
These beads smell soooo good. I love how my laundry comes out and the smell that lingers on them. I don't notice a huge difference with the softness of my clothes, just the smell.
Taylor C.
Love these things! Sometimes just plain laundry detergent doesn't make your clothes smell very clean.. these little things def make your clothes smell much more fresh and clean!
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
The smell lasts forever, way more then 3 weeks!!!! I used these at college and loved it. They're simple to use and make my clothes smell great, for a long time. I love these.
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are amazing! I started using them with my clothes but found out that they work in my Scentsy burner. It makes my house smell amazing!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I can not fathom how good this smells. And the scent will last in your closet for weeks on end! I certainly recommend adding this into your washing routine.
Brooke G.
I love the way these make my laundry smell. They're great to use with your bed clothes. A little pricier than others, but effective and worth their price.
Kora M.
So easy to use! Sprinkle and bam! And your clothes smell fabulous! I wouldn't say anything negative about this because I've bought almost every scent!