Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Bleach

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Robin C.
Lewisville
I love using this product I had so many compliments from strangers telling me how wonderful my clothes smell! It is easy to use and last a long time I usually buy it at my local grocery store it is highly recommended!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Two thumbs up!
Anya O.
Love love love these. They smell so good and the scent lasts. If you like your clothes to have a good smell to them, these are good. If you're sensitive to smells I would not suggest these.
Logan S.
Rexburg, ID
These beads smell soooo good. I love how my laundry comes out and the smell that lingers on them. I don't notice a huge difference with the softness of my clothes, just the smell.
Taylor C.
Love these things! Sometimes just plain laundry detergent doesn't make your clothes smell very clean.. these little things def make your clothes smell much more fresh and clean!
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
The smell lasts forever, way more then 3 weeks!!!! I used these at college and loved it. They're simple to use and make my clothes smell great, for a long time. I love these.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I can not fathom how good this smells. And the scent will last in your closet for weeks on end! I certainly recommend adding this into your washing routine.
Brooke G.
I love the way these make my laundry smell. They're great to use with your bed clothes. A little pricier than others, but effective and worth their price.
Kora M.
So easy to use! Sprinkle and bam! And your clothes smell fabulous! I wouldn't say anything negative about this because I've bought almost every scent!
member-e7508
I love to use this on blankets and sheets. It helps the stuff you don't wash after one use continue to smell nice and clean. Its kinda pricey though.