Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain® Fireworks™ Original In-Wash Scent Booster 6.4 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Bleach

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster. They let you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Brittney W.
Steubenville
I don't even use these for clothes. Never tried it. What I do use these in my wax burner. Bonus life hack with this review. It is the best smelling thing I've used in my wax burner. I don't even buy wax anymore. Its cheaper than wax pods. You can add as much as you want. Comes in a resealable container. Like most things I get mine at the dollar general.
Antonia D.
I love this stuff. So easy to use. You put in your wash at the same time you put the detergent in. So much easier as compared to the old fabric softeners and having to watch and/or wait for after the first spin. It keeps my clothes smelling g fresh and cl an for so much longer too.
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
In wash scent boosters.... At first i was super skeptical. I mean it seemed to easy to be real. Well people take my word it is so real. It doesnt leave a residue in my washer or on my clothing like some of the other brands. The scent really does last for weeks.
Rene M.
Burbank, CA
Love the scent it leaves when washing with this product. It smells good and lasts a good amount of time after washed. I'm very satisfied with this product. It's not as expensive as it is affordable either. But for the price I think it's just right.
Anne G.
These smell fabulous, I love the smell of gain. They make your towels smell great for days even if you've used them to dry your hands several times. They are pretty affordable and you only need to use a small amount in each load.
Angie F.
Kansas City
Love love love. The scent is amazing and when paired with the Gain laundry detergent it doesn't get better than this combo. I use these instead of fabric softener. Your closet will smell heavenly each time you open the door!!
Brianna B.
Evansville, IN
I use to coupon and this was my favorite item to get. I absolutely love the scent boosters. They Always give my clothes a fresh smelling scent. They are about $5-$8 depending on where u are buying from. I highly recommend .
Robin C.
Lewisville
I love using this product I had so many compliments from strangers telling me how wonderful my clothes smell! It is easy to use and last a long time I usually buy it at my local grocery store it is highly recommended!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Two thumbs up!
Anya O.
Love love love these. They smell so good and the scent lasts. If you like your clothes to have a good smell to them, these are good. If you're sensitive to smells I would not suggest these.