Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 26.5 Oz uploaded by rosie r.Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 26.5 Oz uploaded by Sonja P.

BY GAIN #47 in Fabric Softener

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

• Do you prefer scent booster beads our packs? Gain Firewor...1 Answers
  • How often do you use these?1 Answers
Anna N.
This smell is amazing!! It makes your clothes smell so good no matter what detergent you use. It does suck that these are expensive because you go through these pretty quickly because we wash multiple loads of clothes everyday. I wish they are less pricy but I would recommend them and buy them again
shontaecox C.
Princeton
I love in-wash scent boosters and have tried just about every brand. Downy Unstoppables in the Fresh scent are my favorite but the Gain Original scent isn’t bad in a pinch and if you can catch it on sale because it can be quite pricey otherwise.
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
The smell is amazing ! Makes me feel like im on vacation. The plus side is that the smell sticks onto your clothes so even if you had fish last night and your coat was out hanging in the kitchen it will still smell nice!
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I think the Gain scent beads are a brilliant idea! When they first came out I loved the concept of adding just a little bit to completely overwhelm your clothes with fresh lovely smelling scents. I currently will use whichever scent I am loving from Gain, which right now are spring time scents such as Island Fresh or Tropical Sunrise! For sure get this product if you are looking for that extra boost of scent!
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and does lasts a long time. You can add a little or a lot depending on how strong you want it. This is one of my favorites besides one other one. Definitely recommend
Megan G.
Corona, CA
These are my favorite!! I actually use a liquid softener and this as well just because they’re such a neat concept and truly they do make a different in the softness and scent of the clothing. I feel like the beads help soften the clothes while they’re in the wash.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Absolutely love this product! I mainly use it on my towels and sheets to extend the freshness, but it is awesome for all clothing! Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 26.5 Oz
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I told I I love gain products! Leaves q long lasting smell on your clothes. The bonus is I can add a capful to my scented warmer and have my house smelling great too!
Fiona G.
Love love love bead softener by gain. I poor just a small amount due to my sensitivity and the clothes come out softer than ever ! Not to mention smell great for a long time.
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my FAVORITE at making my clothes smell so clean and amazing! I use it in all my loads, I haven’t found any cons. It’s extremely effective at giving my laundry a scent boost. I would 10/10 recommend fireworks to someone looking to upgrade their laundry routine!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How often do you use these?