Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff I am on my 3rd bottle . Smells like a garden and fresh, makes my daughters and my clothes smell really good.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
In love with this product. Love how my clothes smell after i wash them . I will definitely rebut it as soon as I see it
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Omg these smell so good!!! I love these in the wash. They give a whole new meaning to “your clothes smell so good, what do you use?” They are expensive but they put out P&G coupons monthly and then you can get pretty cheap. That’s when I stock up !!
Valorie D.
Henderson
I love the tropical sunrise scent. It’s my absolute favorite! These beads are really nice to toss in with a “problem load”, such as, dirty baseball uniforms, my dads work clothes, and my dogs bedding. It gives the nasty laundry the extra help that it needs. Love this product, and all of the others in Gains Tropical Sunrise line!
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
I love this so much. It smells so good and your laundry smells amazing for quite awhile. Also it makes your house smell so good
Ashley A.
Davenport, FL
smells amazing. leaves clothes smelling very fresh and clean. leaves them feeling soft also
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
I just want to crawl into the bottle and live in a place that smells like this all the time. I love how the scent lasts!
Darian S.
Never have my clothes smelled so good before. My biggest pet peeve when it comes to laundry is that it smells good when it first comes out but looses its clean fresh scent quickly. This product makes my clothes smell good and stays that way. I could have shirts sitting in the closet for weeks but they still smell like they just came out of the wash.
Samantha B.
I love gain! It smells super awesome and keeps my clothes clean and soft! It’s the only thing I use!