Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Valorie D.
Henderson
I love the tropical sunrise scent. It’s my absolute favorite! These beads are really nice to toss in with a “problem load”, such as, dirty baseball uniforms, my dads work clothes, and my dogs bedding. It gives the nasty laundry the extra help that it needs. Love this product, and all of the others in Gains Tropical Sunrise line!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
These smell amazing and the scent really sticks to clothing and gives it a long lasting fresh smell. They could be cheaper though. I will usually only buy these when on sale. However, if you don’t mind the price, I would definitely recommend them as they work wonderfully!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I always keep a bottle of scent boosters in my supplies of laundry detergents and fabric softeners because these are so easy to use. They are not very expensive but I try to only buy one bottle because it can add up with the rest of my necessities.
Monica C.
Fresno
I love how these give the clothes that extra boost of scent. I went to my sisters one day and she used this on her laundry and I smelled her clothes and it was just paradise to me
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
They really do work, they make your laundry smell so so so much more wonderful and I love adding more to my bedding because I love falling asleep in an amazing smelling bed
Collin K.
Renton, WA
Looking to smell like a meadow of flowers on the forth of July? This stuff will get you there and keep you there. These things seems to keep my clothes smelling good for a very long time and they smell great. Also don’t need to use very much to make it work
Alexis B.
Parker
Perfect for keeping little girls that like to get dirty clothes smelling great! The scent really does last for months on end, just like the commercial advertises. I wish the price was a little less but, our grocery usually has a buy 10 get $10 off.
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
Tropical gain is one of my favorites!! I washed my sister jacket with this and she picked it up maybe 4 days after and she was like “oooooh this smells really good what did you spray on it” I’m like girrrl it’s Gain😂😁😁🤣
Karli M.
O'Fallon
I absolutely love using these scent beads. It makes everything in the load smell that much better and are easy to just dump in the washer with everything else. They are a little pricy but in my opinion totally worth it.
Alli P.
I give this product 5 stars. I put it in with my laundry to give it an extra boost of amazing scent that lasts between washes. I was very happy with the results of this product every use! I recommend this to anyone!