Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Katherine M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love scent beads for my laundry. I use way too much of it. My clothes smell amazing for weeks after a washing. They are a bit overpriced for the amount per oz. but i purchase it in bulk at Sams Club. My blankets and sheets smell amazing even after being on my bed for a week. Word of advice - buy in bulk
Terri T.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is an absolute must have. I love the way my family clothes smell so fresh even after they are dry. Not only does it smell wonderful right out of the dryer, but it smells just as good ten days out of my dresser. A bonus is my washing machine has a fresh scent also. A definite must have.
Stephanie K.
These smell INCREDIBLE!! I am absolutely obsessed with laundry additives. They leave your laundry smelling incredible and for days! I love all the scents from Gain. They're inexpensive. Highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Sioux city
These scent beads will save your life I guarantee.
From those tough dog or cat scents this product is so effective! This product is very affordable you can purchase it at your nearest Walmart I highly recommend this product especially if you are a pet owner or even a mother or father!
Deidra S.
Cumberland, MD
These things are awesome. My boyfriend and I have a really hard time keeping our clothes smelling fresh in the summer. Especially with two pets in the house. This product solves the problem with no hassle at all. The price is a bit high, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.
Melanie B.
San Jose, CA
I got these as part of a gift basket and they are great! I love that they make your clothes smell great for about a week after. I always wear jeans a few times before washing and they always smell clean. I do wish they were a little cheaper. I would recommend these to people.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
A little goes a long way. These have always left each load of laundry smelling fresh straight out of the dryer and still have the scent on them after a few days. When I hang my clothes up in the closet it makes the whole closet smell like it and leaves the scent on my other clothes as well.
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
I guess my review didn't save. I love this product because the smell of fresh laundry is my favorite. In these little these little beads do wonders. For a pop of extra freshness. This scent in particular I chose because it is my favorite. I use a half a cup and that is plenty.
makayla w.
Johnson City, TN
Up to 12 weeks of freshness (out of storage)! Gain Fireworks go directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost. Safe for all colors, fabrics and loads. Great for active wear and towels. HE compatible. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.
Nicole P.
Columbus, NE
I love gain scent beads! They make your clothes and towels smell so good. You don't need to use that much in one load, just a small layer of the cap is good. They also work great in a scentsy to make your home smell like laundry! I will be buying more of these for sure!