Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley K.
I love Gain Fireworks. They make the laundry room area where I walk into my house smell wonderful on top of keeping my clothes smelling great for like two weeks after being washed. I can't always afford them, but I love them.
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Gain is just the best soup hands down it sucks my son has sensitive skin and can't really have his class these washed with this but I love the smell makes my whole house smell good when I'm doing laundry which is a plus
Nicole C.
Ok so I love love love his stuff it makes my clothes smell amazing for like ever!!!! I can out laundry away and my clothes always smell amazing and it leaves also a fabric softener I think these are better then the sheets
Ashley W.
Lakeland, FL
I love Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads! I just put them in the washer when I throw in my clothes and start the cycle. After they come out of the washer and dryer they have a great fresh scent! Would recommend!
Lauren M.
Keeps my laundry smelling fresh for weeks! I love these scent boosters, especially for my bedding. I can't decide which scent is my favorite so I just switch off and keep it interesting. I would totally recommend them.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
ANOTHER GAIN PRODUCT THAT SMELLS GREAT AND IS VERY EFFECTIVE. THE PRO IS THAT YOU DONT NEED A LOT AND SMELL LAST IN YOUR CLOTHING. VERY AFFORDABLE, SINCE YOU CAN ALWAYS CATCH A SALE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
I really like this product. It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. The product is effective , affordable, and easy to use. I purchase this product frequently and recommend to others.
Molly S.
Albuquerque
I started using this a couple of years ago...and haven't stopped since! I love that my clothing keeps that "just washed" smell even after hanging in the closet! It makes your whole home smell amazing on wash days!
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
These make my clothes smell AMAZING!!! They're totally a bonus item as I don't think that they really do any actual cleaning but they always smell good and don't leave my clothes gritty or anything like that.
Samantha M.
I love these so much. They add that extra touch of amazing news into each load. The smell lasts and lasts and makes even the most soiled clothes smell great after a wash. I would tell everyone to try these.