Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Lauren M.
Keeps my laundry smelling fresh for weeks! I love these scent boosters, especially for my bedding. I can't decide which scent is my favorite so I just switch off and keep it interesting. I would totally recommend them.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
ANOTHER GAIN PRODUCT THAT SMELLS GREAT AND IS VERY EFFECTIVE. THE PRO IS THAT YOU DONT NEED A LOT AND SMELL LAST IN YOUR CLOTHING. VERY AFFORDABLE, SINCE YOU CAN ALWAYS CATCH A SALE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
I really like this product. It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. The product is effective , affordable, and easy to use. I purchase this product frequently and recommend to others.
Samantha M.
I love these so much. They add that extra touch of amazing news into each load. The smell lasts and lasts and makes even the most soiled clothes smell great after a wash. I would tell everyone to try these.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I love scent beads! They make my clothes smell so amazing and the great smell lasts so long!! They work wonders! I really like the clean smell while putting them on! I would totally recommend using this!
Shayna T.
I only buy these because they smell delicious! My clothes always smell so fresh and clean even after I've folded them and put them away! They're a little on the pricier side but it's completely worth it!
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
Clothes and sheets smell fresh for days even after going through dryer. Laundry still feels clean. Nice to be able to control how much, or how little, you add to each load. Pretty good value.
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
These make my clothes smell AMAZING!!! They're totally a bonus item as I don't think that they really do any actual cleaning but they always smell good and don't leave my clothes gritty or anything like that.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
These gain fireworks tropical sunrise are one of my favorite products to wash my laundry what they really make my laundry smell amazing! I love all the sense but this one is my favorite
Kimberly S.
Zion, IL
Love the idea of scent boosters and this one smells great! The only down side is the price. It's a bit pricey for extra smelling laundry but when I have extra to splurge I love this!