Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Audrey W.
Im obsessed with how great my clothes smell when I use these! Another way to use them is to melt them in a candle warmer and your house (or in my case, dorm) will smell like fresh clean laundry. It's lovely. I absolutely recommend these to anyone and everyone
Aja O.
These work ok for a scent boost, I don't really notice a long term scent that lingers more then just using the detergent, however, I really like using these in my scentsy style wax warmers. great affordable way to make your home smell like fresh laundry
Amy t.
I love this! I use it with every load. I also use these in my wax warmer and it leaves my house smelling AMAZING! I have also mixed it with water and made a febreze type thing. I make sure to keep these stocked up at my house. Couldn't live without
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
I love these beeds to throw into the washer to boost the scent of your laundry. It's long lasting scent as well, it's affordable over other brands and effective. I buy these regularaly because I always get compliments on how good my clothes smell.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've only used the gain fireworks tropical sunrise scent beads once but i loved the way it left my clothes smelling.. The scent lasted a very long time after washing with this product..
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
This stuff works awesome! My favorite scent is just the plain one but this one smells great too. I recommended this to a friend that works in a cigar bar and she’s amazed! Leaves your clothes smelling clean even when they’re not lol
Jenna H.
These scent beads are a great addition to the laundry washing machine. They add an added burst of scent to freshen the load. To conserve money, I typically only add these to my sheets and my towels which tend to get the most smelly.
Rhiannon E.
Pearland
Combine these with the same scented pods and your clothes will come out smelling amazing. I pour about a cap full to get the strong smell which makes them go quickly. I try to only use that much on heavy duty items like towels.
Chelsea P.
Summerton
We love the smell! I hate when I run pit and don't have our scent booster pellets. They are very effective or we think so anyways. They are affordable. I always try to stay stocked up on them. I would recommend them to others.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
This smells like summer every time I use it. I sometimes use it as a room freshener. I just fill a small glass fish bowl with pebbles and a bit of warm water and then fill it to the top with fain and the room smells so fresh.