Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've only used the gain fireworks tropical sunrise scent beads once but i loved the way it left my clothes smelling.. The scent lasted a very long time after washing with this product..
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
This stuff works awesome! My favorite scent is just the plain one but this one smells great too. I recommended this to a friend that works in a cigar bar and she’s amazed! Leaves your clothes smelling clean even when they’re not lol
Jenna H.
These scent beads are a great addition to the laundry washing machine. They add an added burst of scent to freshen the load. To conserve money, I typically only add these to my sheets and my towels which tend to get the most smelly.
Chelsea P.
Summerton
We love the smell! I hate when I run pit and don't have our scent booster pellets. They are very effective or we think so anyways. They are affordable. I always try to stay stocked up on them. I would recommend them to others.
Rhiannon E.
Pearland
Combine these with the same scented pods and your clothes will come out smelling amazing. I pour about a cap full to get the strong smell which makes them go quickly. I try to only use that much on heavy duty items like towels.
Ashley K.
I love Gain Fireworks. They make the laundry room area where I walk into my house smell wonderful on top of keeping my clothes smelling great for like two weeks after being washed. I can't always afford them, but I love them.
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Gain is just the best soup hands down it sucks my son has sensitive skin and can't really have his class these washed with this but I love the smell makes my whole house smell good when I'm doing laundry which is a plus
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
Ok so I love love love his stuff it makes my clothes smell amazing for like ever!!!! I can out laundry away and my clothes always smell amazing and it leaves also a fabric softener I think these are better then the sheets
Ashley W.
Lakeland, FL
I love Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads! I just put them in the washer when I throw in my clothes and start the cycle. After they come out of the washer and dryer they have a great fresh scent! Would recommend!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Omg these smell so good!!! I love these in the wash. They give a whole new meaning to “your clothes smell so good, what do you use?” They are expensive but they put out P&G coupons monthly and then you can get pretty cheap. That’s when I stock up !!