Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deidra S.
Cumberland, MD
These things are awesome. My boyfriend and I have a really hard time keeping our clothes smelling fresh in the summer. Especially with two pets in the house. This product solves the problem with no hassle at all. The price is a bit high, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.
Megan B.
Gain scents are truly the best! They last & actually smell like the name. The only thing I don't really like about this type of product is sometimes the beads don't dissolve properly & can leave a chalky mark, so make sure they are fully immersed in the water before loading up the clothes.
Courtney L.
Carrollton, GA
Oh my gosh!  These smell so good you will not believe it. You just throw them in with the wash and your laundry will be bursting with bright summery smells. The best part about these little beads is the scent lasts forever! Even your closet will be blooming with summer!
Kirsten S.
Oh man, this stuff smells so good. I love, love adding this to my wash. It comes out smelling awesome every time. Super effective and worth it. The price isn't outrageous at all. Id definitely recommend to anyone who loves their laundry to smell fragrant and clean.
Katelyn D.
Allen , TX
These smell soooo good and you can use them for your laundry but also you can put them in drawers or in a closet to freshen up your space. The scent last for so long as well, at least 2 weeks. I️ haven’t had a problem with them leaving a residue or staining my clothing.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Amazing to add in to your laundry routine. Freshens clothes and leaves the smelling amazing or days. It's completely worth the extra money. Not well priced but such  great quality. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Its a part of my weekly routine now
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I received a sample of the scent beads from Sams Club and tried them out. I only used HALF of what it said and my clothes came out smelling magnificent. The only thing I dont like about scent beads is I dont really notice if my clothes stay smelling fresher longer and it might be a waste of money.
Nicole P.
Columbus, NE
I love gain scent beads! They make your clothes and towels smell so good. You don't need to use that much in one load, just a small layer of the cap is good. They also work great in a scentsy to make your home smell like laundry! I will be buying more of these for sure!
Julissa q.
Porterville , CA
These are literally my moms favorite thing ever. They make our clothing smell soo good i love it 😍 can't get enough. They aren't to overpowering but just enough to feel nice and clean i love these . They are my favorite honestly. We just got hooked on these actually
Jennifer M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
These make your laundry smell like absolute heaven. My mom washed my laundry with these and my clothes smelled amazing for weeks. They are worth the money. A little pricy but worth it for great smelling laundry! I have told many friends about these products!