Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise Scent Beads 13.2 Oz uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY GAIN #17 in Laundry Detergent

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Tropical Sunrise™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
These smell amazing and the scent really sticks to clothing and gives it a long lasting fresh smell. They could be cheaper though. I will usually only buy these when on sale. However, if you don’t mind the price, I would definitely recommend them as they work wonderfully!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I always keep a bottle of scent boosters in my supplies of laundry detergents and fabric softeners because these are so easy to use. They are not very expensive but I try to only buy one bottle because it can add up with the rest of my necessities.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
This stuff works awesome! My favorite scent is just the plain one but this one smells great too. I recommended this to a friend that works in a cigar bar and she’s amazed! Leaves your clothes smelling clean even when they’re not lol
Alli P.
I give this product 5 stars. I put it in with my laundry to give it an extra boost of amazing scent that lasts between washes. I was very happy with the results of this product every use! I recommend this to anyone!
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
This. Smells. Amazing! I used to Tide all the time, but one smell changed my life. I literally use the whole collection. Adding this to my laundry regimen makes my clothes smell great for weeks.
Darian S.
Never have my clothes smelled so good before. My biggest pet peeve when it comes to laundry is that it smells good when it first comes out but looses its clean fresh scent quickly. This product makes my clothes smell good and stays that way. I could have shirts sitting in the closet for weeks but they still smell like they just came out of the wash.
Melissa S.
Houston
Gain is my "Go To" for anything laundry related! I love how well it cleans and the smell is just as great and lasts so long! I use gain fabric enchancer beads, gain liquid detergent, gain liquid fabric softener and gain dryer sheets. With a family of 3 (one being a toddler) I do lots of laundry and I am very satisfied with Gains products.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
I enjoy using this product because it actually enhances the smell better. When using the detergent/pods it leaves a faint smell but when using gain fireworks it gives a little kick.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
One of my favorite Gain scents in the boosters! These smell so amazing. I wish it didn't take an entire cap full to achieve my scent goals, but other than that they're wonderful.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
They really do work, they make your laundry smell so so so much more wonderful and I love adding more to my bedding because I love falling asleep in an amazing smelling bed